Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Welcome.

This is the first of what I hope to be many postings from me, Mr. Venom. You may have seen some of my comments on another site that a friend of mine does titled "I wish I had the life people think I have......". There are some that think that my comments are a bit off the wall. What you are going to get in this blog is just a piece of me. Every once in awhile there may be a profound thought, other times it will be laced full of expletives from some dumb ass that choses to test my intelligence. Either way I welcome opinions one and all, even though I think that opinions are like assholes...everybody has one and sometimes they stink.


Happy reading bitches....
Mr. Venom

1 Comments:

At 10/06/2005 4:44 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

I wish there was an icon on this site for the middle finger.

What a weak opening. TELL US A STORY DAMMIT!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home