Friday, October 21, 2005

Okay I know I said that I would continue with the Feelgood story but I had to interrupt it for this quick story. In the previous post I mentioned that this woman where I work that may be hitting on me, well I received a call from her today asking if we are still meeting for lunch, now previously in the week I made a passing comment " Let's do lunch...." Well apparently she would like to do lunch and she would like to do lunch today. But the first question she asks me is am I paying or are we doing Dutch. First thought in my head, "why is she asking me if I am paying?" because honestly I didn't intend to pay for her meal. Whatever its just lunch and not dinner at Nobu. Then after I laugh at the comment and say I am paying then she proceeds to tell that " Good because I didn't know what I was gonna do". Hmmmm is this chick broke or does she just naturally assume a guy is supposed to pick up the tab.

Which brings me to my point. Why do women assume certain roles guys should have when doing things, like be the first one to ask the other out, pick up the tab and etc. I am not even dating this woman nor would I call her a friend. She is a coworker that's all, I have not done her performance review for a promotion. Hell I expect a woman to brainwash me if she is at the end of the month sitting at a stop sign but I know alot of times it doesn't happen. Am I the crazy one?

1 Comments:

At 10/21/2005 11:54 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Maybe you are. Cause that last sentence made no DAMN SENSE....LOL...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home