Friday, October 21, 2005

Okay so I finished lunch and the woman at work is interested in my intellect and nothing else. I have given her the name Amazon. 6' ft tall in sneakers. This is a big girl. Not fat just TALL. Thank god I'm 6'1" otherwise I might get a complex like Slish. Back to Feelgood.

So this week I have been playing phone tag with Feelgood and we finally connect. Light conversation because we both have to get up earlier during the week. Myself at 5:30am, her at 4-4:30pm for the hospital. When I left there after Sunday brunch she said I had an open invitiation to her house at anytime. So I test the waters for a response and say to her " Listen I know your alma mater is having Homecoming this coming weekend but I don't think I can make it, I have a 4 year-old that hasn't seen his favorite Uncle in awhile but if the weather is bad and your are gonna be around give me a buzz". Now I checked the weather report and so far it looks like rain but these fucking meteorologist are always messing shit up.

I know what you are saying. "Mr. Venom if you want it you must take it......" I also know Slish is gonna chime in as well with his two cents but all I need to do is mention Barney's and he should shut the hell up from that point. Feelgood is on the farm league...CBA.......Division 2. You must put in time and develop before you put 'em in the pros. Y'all should know what happens to talent if you push them too hard and too soon.

So I'll keep the phone lines open and see what happens.

2 Comments:

At 10/21/2005 11:51 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

There you go dragging me into your lackluster game. When are you going to take things into your hands. Once again You retreat and wait for the woman to make the first move. Tell them whats been going on with Au natural. How my insight got you inside in more ways than one.

Holla!!!!!!

 
At 10/27/2005 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were on a 2-day roll..then nothing....rule of thumb: write and it becomes a blog; don't write and it becomes....
Get my point?...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home