Monday, October 24, 2005

It has been made apparent to me that I don't talk enough of my personal adventures. To put it bluntly Slish is a bitch and what's to know more behind the scenes action. Here's your nugget you Batty Bwoy.

As some of you may know I have been going out with Au Natural. Let me take you back in time for a moment to our first date.

It was a Saturday and I was running late, about an hour late to be exact. I finally get to her job in NYC and we have an evening of bowling. Now I am no professional but bowling is a sport where you can easily get close to your lady friend if you know how to do it. Now we are bowling and drinking and carrying on. The next thing I know we bowled 5 games each which ended up totaling 90 bucks. SHIT !!!!!!!! 90 dollars and I all I have been able to sneak in is some cheap feels. She's lit from all the wine and I am on cruise control from the brew. Well it's 11pm and I'm thinking that the night is over but low and behold Au Natural suggest we find a spot to sit down and talk. So I can't remember if it was her or myself that made the suggestion but we ended up in Battery Park.

We are talking about this that and the other and then wham we start kissing.....hard. She feeling on me, I'm feeling on her. Regular lovefest out in the open in Battery Park. People walk by we stop, as soon as they leave it's back on. If there was a cop around we definitely would have been arrested. She honestly has one of the nicest set of milk pillows that I have ever seen.

After all that free love I decide that it is getting past my bedtime and take her back home. On the drive back to her apartment she invites me to spend the night because I might be too tired to drive back home. Now immediately the first thing that I think of is that this is a test and I might fail if I answer wrong. At first I said No, because the last thing I need is for her to turn into a stalker because I just met this woman and I really don't know where her head is at. Few minutes later she asks again if I was okay to drive home and wanted to spend the night. The Venom persona jumps onto my shoulder and says "Nigga you betta go get this pussy...." I respond " You know you are probably right....I think I will stay the night". I swear to you as soon as I said that I my funstick was harder than times in '29. Pull up to her spot looking for a place to park and she throws the whammy " You know I think its best that you go home". I said to myself "WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Are you fucking crazy don't you know I will catch a charge out here fucking with you"? I was pissed to the highest level of pisstivity. I didn't walk her to her door I was so mad. How could she allow me to leave with Smurf nuts.

I asked her later about what that incident was about inviting me in and shit and she said it was a test. She wanted to see what I would say, had no intentions in sleeping with me that night. Okay Au Natural, you wanna play games then will play but it will be by my rules.

3 Comments:

At 10/28/2005 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test!? WTFuck? If I want you..I'mma have you. If I don't...then be gone shoefly! Hope AuNat get's better...'cause that right there...is childish. Give her a chance though...she might have been full when she asked you, then that shit wore off by the time you rolled up to her spot...you shoulda just asked her point blank if you were gonna hit it...then you could have pulled the car over hiked up the skirt and well..you know *blushing*

Glad to see you exposing yourself...FINALLY lol

 
At 10/28/2005 5:24 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Milk pillows HAHAHAHA!!!! your stupid ... is that what you call them... I guess titties was too cras...Now tell them the rest of the story or I will....

 
At 11/02/2005 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're a cheap asshole $90 is nothing!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home