Saturday, November 05, 2005

I call my friend, Tiffany, last night while I was on a dinner date with Au Natural. I went to college with Tiffany and we try to keep in contact with each other through out the years. Anyway she is a recently divorced, sexy, caramel brown sista gainfully employed but she needs help. Apparently her ex-husband hasn't been giving to her how she likes it in her brief marriage and now that she is legally single she is on a fucking tear.

Currently she is messing with this one victim who we will call LM (Lil' Man). From what I know he is about 25-26 years old and is a analyst for a financial company and loves older woman. She has this poor boy strung and I am partly to blame because I encourage her behavior.

The question I have is this, I know that men and women mature at a differents periods in our lives, but if you ladies have been without good sex for quite some time due to a comitted relationship, personal choices or whatever when the hell kind of fire is burning inside you when you start having it again. I have had some conversations with this Tiffany and let me tell I have gotten horny as shit just listening to her. Mind you we never had phone sex but Jesus Christ after speaking with her sometimes I gotta go stick my dick in the freezer to cool off.

So she is mad at her jump off, LM, because he doesn't understand his position in her life, stunt cock. He is trying to set some boundaries and rules on how they will deal with each other in the future and she is not having it, however LM is adept at hitting her spots and next week her red-headed friend will be in town for a week. So like a good sponsor at an AA meeting I have been keeping tabs on her so she doesn't break down and break the glass for emergency dick. Being that her son is on town for the weekend that will help defer the urgency however, her son is 15 and capable of staying home while mommy is out looking for her daddy and and by the way her new "toy" is not strong enough to do the job properly.

So far I have told her two things;

1) Invest in a better toy
2) Invest alot of money in a better toy

I don't think she will last. Those that read this blog give a brutha some suggestions before she goes down (no pun intended). Also tell me ladies and any of you fellas as well tell me what your experiences are when having this problem that effects millions; MEDIOCRE SEX FOR SOME TIME AND THEN YOU GET THE GOOD STUFF AND YOU FORGOT HOW TO ACT.

4 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to be (too) vulgar but...there is so much willing dick out there...can't fault her for getting some.
Going by the age of her son I am going to assume that she is in her 30's...in which case...SHE is in her prime and whether dick was bad for her before..or great for her now...SHE IS IN HER FUCKING PRIME! (no pun intended)
Let her do her.
However, have you asked her if it is more for companionship than for the "dick". If she just came out of a marriage, sometimes the need for "another body" around is more of what she wants because that's what people are use to when starting someone new. THAT one thing can out weigh the good-ness or bad-ness of sex. Sex will be irrelavant in years to come but the engrained need to be loved is always with us..young or old. Find what drives her and then you'll be able to make better suggestions....IF that is even what she wants from you.

 
At 11/07/2005 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...just re-read that...and wanted to add more and take out some....meant to push preview...i'mma dumb ass...lol

sorry. if yo can get any clear thought outta that..your good!

 
At 11/13/2005 10:04 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Too bad I'm semi retired....lol ... Would love a shot at your friend...lol

 
At 11/14/2005 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say being in your "prime" is a b*....Yes, I went down...couldn't last...and I plan on going down again and again...LOL...anywho..I think anonymous made a good point in the fact that I am accustomed to having a body around...but outweigh the quality of the encounter...hummmmmmmmmmm....NO...I am at a point in my life where I refuse to settle for mediocrity in my sex life..if you cant provide what I need...you've gotta go...and for the record Mr. V...I dont know if there is a toy out there with enough power to get me off :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home