Monday, November 07, 2005

She didn't last. Tiffany went down both literally and figuratively. She called me right afterwards to tell me so. She didn't want to tell because she knew I would chastise her and she was right I did. Christ I think I may need to find someone else to corrupt.

I was with Au Natural over the weekend, she's funny. She will, on occasion, ask me about what me and Slish talk about. Apparently her and her homegirl Barney's speak more about the men they are dealing with then they let on. She will never ever hear from my mouth what me and Slish talk about, besides I am no fucking gossip and its probably one of the reasons why Slish and I are good friends.

I think Au Natural likes me more than she lets on. We are both Scorpios so it makes for interesting conversations especially when one of us is trying to make their position known. She absolutely hates my sarcasm not because it is rude it's just that it out does her own. I know I can be a difficult person but I have told her numerous times that the sarcasm only comes out when I hear some nutty shit.

For instance I met her in the Village on Friday for a quick meal. She orders mussels(?) and I have the fresh mozzarella. She then proceeds to tell me that I should try the mussels, I tell her that I don't like mussels. She then says "I ordered the mussels for you and I to eat you should have told me you don't like mussels". I cock my head and then say "You should have asked first if I liked them or not before ordering a meal for the both of us". The next evening when we met she tells her co-workers what I said and twists the story to her benefit. Shit like that has happened on more than one occasion.

Sweet girl and I do like her but there times when she gets on my nerves. She feels that since she likes me that we automatically have the same interest even though she has admitted that I am very different from what she is used. There are women out there quick to pre-judge a brother or make assumptions based on what they think they know and not on what they really know. Why is that? I know this is a "bullshit" post but damn I needed to get this out. I'll guarantee the next one will be sexual.

3 Comments:

At 11/11/2005 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

......waiting on the sexual post........and..........still wiating!

 
At 11/13/2005 10:08 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Your right venom..They talk about us everyday....To bad Au Natural gets on your nerves..Glad i missed that bullet..she would probably have gotten on mine too..lol..Barneys is my little angel...HA HA !!!!

 
At 11/14/2005 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Au Natural's days are numbered...Can you find something to put in her mouth to shut her up?!?!?...lol...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home