Sunday, July 02, 2006

Young Dumb And Full Of Cum

Most recently I was at a bachelor for a friend SuperCop. He is marrying his high school sweetie and the fellas were going to set him up properly. The event was to occur on a Friday evening in the Village. After a week of work on the new plantation it was good way to start the weekend.

To prep myself for the evening I got my lines tighten up by the barber and went to the gym for a quick workout. After returning to my cave and washing the funk off my body, I get a call on the hotline from FatDave asking me where I am. Noticing the time I jump into the closet, don my SuperNigga outfit and it's up, up and away. Every superhero needs theme music and mine for tonight is Redman's "Time For Some Action". I swoop down into the spot with very little fanfare and enter the den of debauchery.

I am properly greeted with a Jack and Coke followed by a Guiness. I know it sounds nasty like mixing plaids with stripes but I have a stomach of steel and so far my only kryptonite is bad cheese, but that's another story. After getting my drinks I catch filling my cousin FatDave and BamBam and what's been going on in my world. I see SuperCop at the end of the bar say my hellos and keep it moving. Time has come for the place that was booked for us to close off it's doors to the outside and get the party started.

The location was to occur in the slightly covered patio in the back. SuperCop is sitting on his throne with the hammer cocked. I soon find out he has been drinking prior to even getting to the spot and is looking VERY unsteady. He's SuperCop he should be fine. Nope, at that point he does a Harlem shake and loses his mojo on the floor. "Get that man into the corner so he can work that out" was the cry. He move him into the corner so he can do his thangy thang. Mother Nature decides to relieve herself on our parade so we move into a smaller area which immediately gets hot from the concentration of ethnics in the room.

The show begins. First up is a nicely proportioned Latina. She's wearing lacy boy shorts and a matching top (mental note...I need to get a dance from her later this evening). The bachelor looks like he is enjoying himself but with that glazed look in his eyes it is hard to tell. She finishes her portion of the festivities and leaves. The bachelor has fallen deeper in the alcohol abyss and isn't going to make it. He's sweating like a runaway slave and needs a toilet quick. They take him into the bathroom where he spends the next 30 minutes handling his business. I check on him for a few but there is some shenanigans going on and I have money in my pockets and SuperCop evening is officially done. SuperCops bro attends to him and run up on two girls eating each other out. I think that's worth a few dollars so I toss a few in. Now some brothers are sticking their fingers in places that should only be reserved for your gynecologist or in some instances proctologist. Ewww niggas is real grimey but I can't seem to turn away. So I toss in a few more dollars. The show ends and there is a costume change.

There is a slight lull in the party and things look like there are gearing up again when out of the corner of my eye is see somebody get hit with a beer bottle. Now I am thinking "I know I didn't just see that". But sure enough a fight is breaking out and again I can't seem to turn away. End result....two young niggas are bleeding and the Asian management of the local establishment wants us out pronto. Come to find out that the fight started over somebody cutting the line to the bathroom. WHAT?!?!? You mean to tell me that I was kick out of a spot over the use of the potty.

DAMNIT !!!!!

See this is why I love MY crew that I roll with and not these younger cats. We drink to have a good time. There has never been any beef when us "old" heads are out having a good time. How would I look coming into my job with stitches in my head, ri-fuckin-diculous. So I head home and try to get as much sleep as possible, I had promised Blah I would take her to Wal-Mart in the morning.

Somebody owes me for a wasted Friday.

10 Comments:

At 7/02/2006 2:30 PM, Blogger Organized Noise said...

A bad night drinking is better than a good night doing nothing any day of the year.

 
At 7/02/2006 2:47 PM, Blogger *snake*bite* said...

Like you said gettin kicked out cos brotha needs a potty is pathetic but at least you didn't get involved. Next weekend should better this one!

 
At 7/02/2006 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always fun until someone loses an eye.

 
At 7/02/2006 10:38 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Sticking fingers in places in places they shouldn't be....EEEEwwww

You always have a story to tell...I like.

...thank you again Venom.

 
At 7/03/2006 5:43 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

See! My Slish sense was tingling..Knew there was a reason I didn't tag along..lol

 
At 7/04/2006 8:53 AM, Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Gross at them freak azz strippers. Eating each other out??? Fingers in dark places??? WTF kinda shyt??? Nevermind I don't even wanna know!

Glad you made it out of there safely.

 
At 7/06/2006 1:29 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Ilk those dancers were nasty and so were the dudes. Sorry to hear you didn't get your lap dance. How was Wal- Mart?

 
At 7/06/2006 3:22 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

damn that was a real party going on. those girl were doing all that for a few dollars being thrown at them?

I guess the price of gas is affecting everyone!

 
At 7/06/2006 8:35 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Drinking, girls, and fighting always seems to be a common theme...I seen a bar fight thise weekend...it ain't nothign nice...

But all I know is a few mexicans got knocked the fuck out...a few others got DAS BOOT in chokeholds...but I think the best move, was the bouncer flyin over the stage landing a clean punch knockin dude out...

The potty???...*lol*
No lap dance for you...

 
At 7/07/2006 12:21 PM, Blogger BK said...

ewwwwwwwwwwww at that dyke show.. with the added fingers LOL u right dudes is mad grimey!

anywhoo.. I'll be back..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home