Friday, May 26, 2006

What To Do, What To Do...The End?

Okay so I have been extremely busy and unable to blog in a long time. New job, new responsibilities.

All the back and forth emails between me and my ex resulted in this. She made a major change in her career which was from law enforcement to the teaching profession. She is now a adjunct professor at the local university.

Also, by her request, I attended a few counseling sessions. Now what the hell was I thinking to accept this? I was thinking that having a "mediator" to properly conduct the sessions could be a therapeutic way to voice my frustrations I had with the relationship and why I ended it. Now those sessions did help me, even though it was for a brief period of time. It also made me realize that I do still love her. Now that love is not strong enough to say that we should try another time around but it is enough to help relieve that anger that I held towards her and fel better about myself. She doesn't like some things about the "new" Venom but she understands that she was very instrumental in the creation of him.

From time to time I have called her and vice versa. It can be tense at times and at other times they are not. There is no longer a forced civility and as much as some of you females readers are cursing me out, trust me this chocolate playground is still all yours.

Because of these recent developments I have been also pondering whether or not to reveal my entire face. Slish wants me to do it, but I need to find a Glamour Shots photographer to take the photo.

11 Comments:

At 5/27/2006 11:30 AM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

DO it DO it....Let everyone see the nerd you really are..lol

 
At 5/28/2006 9:27 AM, Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Boooooooo!!! RD ain't feelin this broad...not even a little bit...LOL!! But you already know that.

I do acknowledge that we can't control how we feel about people. Even the worst people...so you have to find ways to deal with those feelings...and I am proud of you for doing so.

At any rate...show your face so I'll know which *african* to cuss out next time I am in NY. Yeah, thanks for standing me, BBear, and Angel up a few weeks back. What was it again??? You couldn't find parking *rolling my eyes*

 
At 5/29/2006 7:52 AM, Blogger EqualOpportunityCrush said...

wow.. i wonder how this all will turn out in the end.. well hopefully you are taking strides to achieve a resolution of some sort.. whether it be reconciliation or actually finally closing this chapter of your life...

as for the glamour shots.. lol.. I say stay anonymous.. we all love suspense and mystery!

 
At 5/29/2006 2:41 PM, Blogger ChezNiki said...

@Venom + Slish- You know what I think already...An ex is an ex for a reason. Both of you can do much better.

@Royce's + EqualOp-He is already showing his eyes, that's the most important (sexiest) part. Too bad he is already part of Agent99s stable...

...oh well
:-[

 
At 5/30/2006 4:18 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Naw...Venom is up for grabs...lol
*look at me giving shit away like it's mine to give*

Venom, glad that you went through this...was hoping Cornbred would show himself again...Venom is cool but we all need a lil' COrnbred in us.
*and NO...I don't mean literally, nasty ass!!!*

 
At 5/30/2006 9:28 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@Blah. You know Cornbred can fill you up.

@Royce. Sorry about that weekend but me and Slish are looking to make a trip to MD in July. My moms lives in Montgomery County so we'll try and hook up then.

@EO Crush. It's still on going so I cannot say how it will turn out.

@Niki. I know I know. An ex is an ex for a reason.

 
At 5/31/2006 6:25 PM, Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Interesting.

I didnt expect this ending at all. That's cool that you did the counseling. How'd you like it?

 
At 5/31/2006 11:23 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Don't listen to Slish

 
At 6/01/2006 4:08 AM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

Counseling is nothing to be ashamed of! Everyone on earth is fucked up to some degree so you deserve not to be judged on that!

Hope this shit gets resolved and off your back!

I'm enjoying the blog BTW.

 
At 6/01/2006 1:00 PM, Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

If i don't get a new post from you soon I swear fo gawd I am driving my yellow azz to NYC to find you. You know I hate working and without new shyt to read I have to.

Keep playin...

 
At 6/12/2006 2:27 PM, Blogger ChezNiki said...

NEW POST!!!!
Your boy Slish is all in love and he has time to post...so hop to it, Dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home