Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Tin Man part III

So I stepped inside and the clothes start peeling off. LJ must have four hands because she is taking off my clothes and hers at the same time. Meanwhile Slish is "waiting" for me to come down when he damn well knows that he sent me up there to do the do. I'm half naked and calling Slish to tell a bold face lie because LJ is shifting my 6 speed like Formula One driver.I make up a bullshit lie and Slish drives off. There is very little clean talking to each other and alot of panting and sweating going on. LJ and I never had a problem sexually speaking our problems occurred everywhere else. I knew as I was in deep with LJ that I shouldn't be doing this but I was horny and I needed a fix and apparently by her zest so did she. We both finish up and we agreed to meet up again for a rematch. Again another mistake on my part. I should have quit while I was ahead. Sex with practically no strings attached and Au Natural's number in my pocket.

A few days later we meet up again do the do and as Slish put it, this is where I stick my dick into cement. After I came , I had relaxed and was withdrawing the condom but not properly. The condom slid off and was still inside her. When I first looked down at my boy my first thought was "Shit" then when I went to retrieve it I felt better because the opening of the jacket was on the OUTSIDE of her sugar walls. I breathe a sigh of relief, let her know what happened. She got up and went to clean herself off with a towel. They way she would tell it is that the condom popped and I believe that is what Slish was told by her. Not true the condom did not pop and I NEVER went bareback style on her. Also I need to make this note. I am fuzzy on the specifics (actual words) on why I stopped speaking to all together for the final time. I am sure it started with her bashing herself repeatedly and pushing me away saying what she thinks I think of her and the twisting of my words to something unrecognizable. Which is something she has done often with myself as well as other people.

Emails, phone calls I ignored them all because I couldn't deal with her bipolar craziness any longer. A few weeks had pass and I was dating Au Natural. Then Slish calls me one day and tells me that LJ may be pregnant and that I should call her to find out. I told him that I will not call her and she needs to call me. This stupid exchange goes back and forth for almost 2 weeks until finally I said to Slish "Listen if LJ is pregnant then she needs to tell me and you need to stop being a middleman, this is getting ridiculous. If she has a message for me and tries to give it to you refuse it". It was at that point that she sends me an email and that we need to speak face to face.

I wasn't scared of the event. The event being a woman may be pregnant with my child. I was scared of the woman having my child. And my fear wasn't based on personal harm coming to me. And you read why in the next and what may be the final episode of "The Tin Man"

3 Comments:

At 4/04/2006 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.......huge sigh.......

 
At 4/04/2006 4:19 PM, Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

I'm new to your blog (hope you don't mind me stoppin by)...liked your comments on slish's blog so checkin you out.

1) "The Bitch" needs her azz kicked, I read the December 2005 post and I can't stand sistas like her who don't know they azz from their boobs. I got a cousin in the Bronx that will take care of her silly azz for you for $25.00 and I'll even pay the fee myself...LOL!! Can't wait to see what she got to say in that email.

2)LJ sounds like a creature double feature...you definitely gettin way more than you bargained for. Looking forward to hearing the outcome...Oh and Slish I blame you for all this, sounds like you the one put your boy in a bad position with this psycho broad...LOL!!

OK let me go back to work...

 
At 4/04/2006 7:41 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Royceeee just wanted him to have a little fun, but your right its my fault.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home