Wednesday, March 15, 2006

And Then They Met Sue

***This is a continuation of the strip club experience***

Okay at the time of this episode I have been living in New York for about 4 years since graduating and one of my college housemates, Timbuk, is getting married and I was chosen as the best man. Cool that means I get to plan a bachelor party. So I get to work, initially I was going to have the ladies come over to Fat Dave's place and dance but then I decided against that and chose going out to the clubs instead. The Horseman arrive into NY from MD early Friday evening. It's Steeler, Heybo, Baby Stewie and Timbuk piled in a Expedition with a cooler of brew riding shotgun. This is their first time in NY and I wanted to make sure they had a good time.

The first night we went to a spot in Hunts Point called The Playhouse(?). This place is does not have top shelf women, nor does it have second tier. This is the type of place where you could get either shot or stabbed by the dancers themselves. Every other girl in this place is recovering from being hit with mustard gas, bullets or manhole covers. The lap dances don't occur in a chair but up against a wall in the corner, it has to be worst than the The Wedge. Now the $20 question is "Venom why the hell would you take the Horseman to this spot?" Simply put I wanted to show them what a bad strip club in NY is like versus a good one. I can't remember if I got cursed out that night for taking them there but I knew they would appreciate the next place I took them to the following evening.

Saturday evening quickly approaches I take them to a local spot in money earning Mt. Vernon that wasn't getting as much shine as it is now, Sue's Rendezvous. For them it was love at first sight. Them fools saw all flavors of ice cream, french vanilla, butter pecan and chocolate deluxe. I was over at another a table figuring out how to propose to this angel dancing in front of me and when I peep over my shoulder to look for the fellas. The Horseman were huddled around this brown skinned chica with 2 midgets in her dress when all of the sudden her top mysteriously dropped and the midgets ran free like two bad ass kids that ain't never been no where.
They had a blast at Sue's so much that they were planning another trip to NY just so they can go to Sue's again. They never did make it but they still have those mammary's fresh in their mind. I know they aren't gay but the Horseman professed their love for me that night in the most elegant of words.

Horseman: WE LOVE YOU MAN !!!!!!!!

Venom: Yeah yeah whateva, if y'all love me so much why dontcha buy a nigga a table dance?

6 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 9:48 AM, Blogger nikki said...

"The Horseman were huddled around this brown skinned chica with 2 midgets in her dress when all of the sudden her top mysteriously dropped and the midgets ran free like two bad ass kids that ain't never been no where.

HAHAHAHAHA! now this description of tits is one of the funniest ever.

and i thought strip club etiquette dictated that a brotha who takes his friends to the club automatically gets a table dance paid for by said friends? you gotta let your boys know they weren't following the rules.

 
At 3/16/2006 10:47 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@nikki. They didn't buy me a lap dance because it was Timbuk's bachelor party. So I had to pay for my own. But I still had a good time

 
At 3/17/2006 8:49 AM, Blogger ChezNiki said...

I am speechless over here!
Horseman? as in headless? sleepy hollow? LMBBAO!!!

 
At 3/17/2006 6:44 PM, Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Mr. Venom...fa real fa real...I need to interview you for a piece on my blog about tittie bars. I need some clarity and you seem like just the perspective I've been looking for. I've been to Sue's...it was a struggle at first to enjoy my drink, wondering if any coochie poppin fingers had touched the inside of my cup. lol No offense, maybe cuz I'm a girl I'm hypercritical...but the chicks seemed kinda broke down. Or is that allowed?

 
At 3/18/2006 7:21 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@so wise sista. To say that the chicks are kinda broke down would depend on the standard in which you are measuring them by. Sure you can interview just let me know when.

 
At 3/20/2006 1:27 PM, Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

The standard I assume is the one that would make you wanna throw dollars at them. lol I do get your point, tho. My girls and I were very sad for the girls, not cuz they were broke down, but bec the dudes up in there were even MORE broke down...emphasis on the BROKE. :(

Yes, I will holler at you for the interview...probably right after my current white brawd series.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home