Monday, February 13, 2006

My Mind is Telling Me No But My Body Was Telling Me Hell Yeah..Part 3

Danger is getting on my damn nerves. Either in my face expecting a kiss or fussing over me. I do not like to be smothered and I am looking for a way out. It's not all completely bad. Getting brainwashed at the drop of the hat is always enjoyable but outside of that chilling with her is more trouble than it's worth.
So the time comes when her parents are going out of town for a few days and she will have the place all to herself. She has the look of lust in her eyes and I am in her scope. Plans are made and I come over to the crib to eat lasagna that she has made and drink wine. One plate of watery lasagna and 2 bottles of white Zinfidel later and we are on her couch making out. I'm finger poppin' that clit like a bass guitar and she leaking like a sieve enjoying every minute of it. We retire to her bedroom.
This time I have the proper protection and I am banging it like a screen door in a hurricane. It is at this moment that she is calling a name but it's not my name but sounds really close to it. I see this as a oppurtunity to jump ship.

Venom: "What did you call me?"

Danger: "What?, what are you talking about?"

Venom: "Did you just call me Poison?"

Danger: "You know I meant Venom stop playing"

Venom: " I'm not playing because that's not my name"

So this is going back and forth and she finally is apologizing profusely but I took the bitch move to get myself separated from her. She was upset and pissed but I didn't care because training was ending and I wouldn't have to deal with her needy ass ever again. After it is all said and done, training is about over and we are still car pooling but without the flirtation. We head back to the spot in White Plains to have a last farewell to the group. Danger gets wasted to the point that she is throwing up out my car window and crying as I am driving her home. She was quite upset over what happened between us. Instead of driving her around to sober her up, I make a B-line to her apartment, literally carry her to the door only to find her parents wide awake with a daughter who is shit faced. I make up some story about how she got that way and high tail it outta there.
**** To read more about Danger please check out Mr. Slish @ http://slishslash.blogspot.com/ . I am sure he has something interesting to say as well.

5 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 1:22 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

I think thats when I stepped in..to find out the details go to my blog...

 
At 2/13/2006 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love pinky and the brain...two fumbling mice with thoughts of ruling the WORLD!!!

LMAO

 
At 2/13/2006 5:02 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

If you are going to call us Pinky and the Brain. Then I am definitely the Brain.

 
At 2/14/2006 3:56 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Yeah I know he calls me a nerd, he's just jealous of my intellect.

 
At 2/16/2006 11:09 AM, Blogger Mrs A. said...

interesting story........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home