Saturday, January 28, 2006

Current Events

So last night I met a new friend at this place called the Beer Bar in NYC. Nona is her name and dangerously sexy is her game. Nona is 5'5", a mixture of caramel and cocoa flavor with a infectious smile. She calls me a baby because I am a few years younger than her. Nona doesn't realize that I am 73 inches of chocolate playground ..a cocoa jungle gym... a mahogany wonderland. She needed a new buddy to hang out with and I fit the bill. Besides if have read my previous blogs, I think I need to slow down. So we had drinks and appetizers and talk about relationships and what each one of us is looking for and so forth. She's had enough of NY and is thinking of going back to Cali. Too much drama and stress being a New Yorker and I tend to agree.

All in all it was a nice evening, talking to a grown ass woman without the extra bullshit that goes with it. We had such a nice time that I'll join her on a museum exhibit in Brooklyn. IT IS NOT A DATE. I actually like going to museums and there is a new exhibit that she hipped me to, so why not. I would like to think of myself as a well-rounded individual and going to museums keeps me that way. And to prove that point I will also be going to the NY Historical Society next week to view an exhibit on the impact slavery had in NY State. This event will be with my frat as well as the young men of Kendall Cottage. It's a half way house for trouble teens.

Tonight, I'll be in a lounge in the Village checking out my friend Bam Bam that's DJ'ing the spot. I also invited a nubian sister that is a friend of a friend. I'm not gonna say that she is the next victim or whatever. In a sense this is like a blind date yet I already know what she looks like due to the wonderful world of electronic mail. The verdict is still out on the pic that I have, some people take good picture while others don't. I am one of the people who do not photograph well (Shut up Slish). But I am looking forward to tonight so well see what happens.

8 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 12:15 AM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Like Bernie Mac In the Players Club I smell Trouuble, Trouuble, Trouuble...lmaof

 
At 1/30/2006 9:11 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

There's no trouble. That girl I invited out didn't show.

 
At 1/30/2006 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your weekend started out wonderful. Sorry to hear about your "no show" on Sat...sucks! Dangerously sexy...daaaaamn, Nona is like THAT?!? I like your description of yourself...it's silly as hell but ..cute.

Yes, take a breath and breathe.....woosah!

Your sorta late on the whole Slavery in NY thing but I'll let that pass because you've been occupied...LOL

This post is probably YOUR BEST..lol Sounds so hassle/drama/stress free!

 
At 1/30/2006 12:49 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Her being a no show is really no big deal. I threw out the invitation and she didn't bite. Either way I had a good time maybe I'll catch her some other time besides there is an assistant principal from Harlem that has been fishing in the wrong pond and she wants to try something different then what she's used to

 
At 1/31/2006 9:19 AM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Wasn't talking about the no show. I knew she wasn't coming as soon as you let her know what your corny ass looked like...lol

I'm talkng about Nona Darling...

Denial is the best defense.

 
At 1/31/2006 8:57 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Nona doesn't have anything to worry about from me. Actually she believes I need to take a break, not to say that I will follow her advice but it is something to think about. But if Venom took a break whose going to carry the torch? Slish has turned bitch so we can't count on him and according to his gospel he is the one who trained me in the black arts of chocha.

 
At 2/01/2006 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'all talking about Nona...has anyone bothered to ask her if she wants to be bothered? LOL

LMAO @ "black arts of chocha

 
At 2/02/2006 11:06 PM, Blogger PhillyLive said...

Be out Mr Venom and don't listen to Slish because trouble is good. Slish is wide open right now wit Barney anyway. He needs his player card revoked. A real nigga would take his chances and roll the dice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home