Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Marriage

Sitting here during my lunch hour and I have come to realization that I will never get married. I have zero patience for any woman that I have met after my relationship with The Bitch.

I was on the phone last night with my Mom and we were just catching up on things. Now prior to speaking to her, my Mom, I had called Kryptonite to see how her day went. She told me she would call me back in 20 minutes and when she did I was on the phone with my mother. I sent a text message to Kryptonite telling her that I would return the call when I finished speaking to my mother.

I got off the phone with my Mom about an hour later and called Kryptonite back. She then proceeded to tell ask me why would I call my mother when I knew she would be calling back in twenty minutes and then told me she was waiting for me to callback for a long time.

(Cue bad music)
(Cue announcer…This week’s episode on, “When Venom Attacks”, Red Kryptonite finds out first hand what not to say when Venom takes call from his Mom)

“ First of all Kryptonite my Mother called me I didn’t call her. I sent you a text message telling you I would call you back when I finished which is what I am doing now. I will not limit or short change my Mom on our weekly conversations especially since you already know how I feel about her”. Then I said “Is there anything else you want to bring to my attention”. Her response “No”. “ Is there a problem?”…I get another “No”. The I repeat myself in a even firmer tone “Is there a problem?” Her response is no again. She then tells me “ I don’t wanna talk about this anymore let’s just drop it.” I replied “ Fine, because if you keep talking you are going to dig yourself into a deeper hole”.

From that point she had heard enough and said that she will speak to me in the morning.

Just by what transpired above I really have no patience. There are, in honesty, only four maybe five women in my life that are wife material. Now it doesn't mean that I want to marry them, it just means that I recognize the good qualities in them that would make them good lifemates. All the others I have been in contact with through some way have found my one last good nerve and continue plucking it. I know my Mom so badly wants my to find a nice woman and settle down because of my previous experience but as Slish has repeatedly said “Nigga you’re just too bitter, you need to let go”.

Well needless to say I have not cut Kryptonite off yet. She sent a text message to me saying that she wants to kiss and make-up and last night she was only kidding about what she said. I know if I go over there tonight she will tell me that I was nasty to her and I made her so mad that she couldn’t get any sleep and whatever else is on her mind. While last night I slept damn near like a baby.

Marriage is not in the cards for me and who knows if it ever will be.

10 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to move to parts unknown to find your....rib.

I am not looking to get married...well, to be truthful..I'd probably run from it....but I do know this...IF I wanted to marry...sure wouldn't be a man from NYC.

I suppose the question to yourself would be...do you want to get married? Would seem that if you wanted it, entertained it happily, that you would be able to see...we all have idiosyncrasies... you just have to determine what you can and can not deal with.

If any man even attempted to question me regarding my boys or my dad...I'm done. Very few things can make me want to drop kick someone in the neck, those few things would be to question me about what I do or do not do with my boys/dad.

*btw~your blogging skills suck...thought we talked about that dammit! You said you'd comment more if I kept blogging...and now look at YOU! dammit man!
*smiles*

 
At 1/11/2006 11:28 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Venom my good buddy. You were a bit harsh there bruh. You might need to start taking resperdal...LOOK IT UP..LOL

 
At 1/12/2006 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

first off i have a question for alli. what is wrong with men from nyc??? i know quite a few good men in nyc that would make good husbands, including myself!

second for my cousin mr venom. fuck kryptonite!!! u know deep down that chick is trouble that is why u call her KRYPTONITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1/12/2006 11:19 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

@ fat dave: nothing is wrong with the men in NYC...however, MY preference is a man that is not as tainted and jaded as the NYC men I have met. *notice key words used*

I am sure your quite a lovely man to be with and around. The type of man that a woman doean't just "get with" but the type of man a woman needs to "be with".

...and Fat Dave...MAN, don't be calling me out like that!!! *smiles*

 
At 1/12/2006 6:31 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@Slish, Venom is an alter ego like Bruce Wayne had Batman. I am not bi-polar nor am I schizophrenic. Slish why don't you go suck a fat baby's dick.

@Alli, I post on blogs that I like baby, I just don't wanna write stuff just to write.

@Fat Dave, I know she is trouble and I also know it won't last and she knows it too. We are both just enjotying the ride.

 
At 1/13/2006 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH!

 
At 1/13/2006 2:01 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@Alli don't say ouch, it's just that I don't know how to respond to some of your blogs, and I don't want to put the generic " great post".

@ Slish - don't forget to suck that fat baby's dick

 
At 1/13/2006 2:38 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Actually Bruce Wayne had to see a psychiatrist for that Batman shit..Didn't you see that episode. And he was diagnosed as being a little schizo. Instead of taking his meds he beat up bad guys.

Lmaof @ Suck a Fat Babys dick. Is that something your females cousins made your nerdy ass do when you were a kid..lol

 
At 1/13/2006 4:41 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

OOO...so you think I have great posts!
*smiling WIDE and batting eyelashes*

...and you called me baby...*you just gave me butterflies*

don't we ride the same train home? got a seat next to me that's not taken *wink* Has Cornbred written all over it!!
Waiting..........


*fat baby's dick...ewwwwwww!

 
At 1/14/2006 10:59 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@Alli Ofcourse I'll save a seat for you on the train ride home, girl. You have an open invitation as far as I'm concern.

@Slish. You have alot of latent homosexual comments my man. Perhaps you need to sit down with someone other that your "cuddlemuffin" and have an honest chat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home