Thursday, December 15, 2005

I WISH

I wish I could say there is a part two to the previous story "The Firm" but that hasn't happened yet. I wish I didn't have to go to work in the morning.....But a nigga got bills and is trying to build personal wealth. I wish that some of these women out here didn't have these screwed up opinions on male/female relationships. I wish these trifling cats would stop screwing over these same women. I wish I could actually get paid what I am worth. I wish I hadn't met The Bitch. I wish I kept in touch better with some of my childhood friends. I wish this world that we lived in celebrated and accepted our differences. I wish that there really were WMD's so there would be some justification for the military action in Iraq. I wish farts didn't stink. I wish the woman that I am interested in would ask more questions about what makes me tick. I wish that I didn't get the feeling of loneliness at times. I wish I could lose these last 10lbs. I wish this blog wasn't a pain in the ass at times.

I wish.

5 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 11:08 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

I wish you stop being such A CRY BABY!!!!! You ain't got no problems SON !!!!! Slish gots problems for days...

 
At 12/15/2005 11:30 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Negro please you create your own problems. Stop messing with them younger chicks and you will have fewer problems.

 
At 12/16/2005 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WISH, I WISH, I WISH. . . who the hell r u R. Kelly???

 
At 12/16/2005 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK R. Kelly.....
I wish you weren't so loney. I wish you got paid what you were worth..I wish ALL black people got paid what they were worth. I wish men understood that it is ok to not "be cool" all the time. I wish I could meet a man that could laugh like a kid at the silly shit he does. I wish that men were more emotional and less physical. I wish that women would stop saying that there are no good men. I wish that men were able to say exactly what they mean. I wish women weren't looking for Prince Charming. I wish I could have a male friend that didn't try to fuck me. I wish I could recognize my own worth.

Ball is in your court...friend!

 
At 12/17/2005 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i had met anonymous about 3 years ago. i wish i could meet anonymous now. she sounds like the woman for me. i wish mr. venom would hook me up with anonymous since me and him are cousins!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home