Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Firm

So last night I went out with Red Kryptonite to a spot in Harelm recommended by Slish. I get there and you wouldn't notice it immediately unless you were looking for it which was good. The music was good and the food was decent but I should have pick a different spot for the first night. It was a little too much noise for the first time out and also I would have preferred in have her in a booth so I can hear and speak to her better.

So I am a little nervous because I try hard to make a good first impression. Red is looking good too. She has on a black titty halter top shirt, jeans and a some sorta additional top that puts those fun bags on display. I am dressed in fashionable jeans, cream sweater with matching skully, caramel brown leather and matching boots. Regardless of what you may hear I do know how to dress when I feel like it.

So we are eating and I am making her laugh and she is really having a good time. Most of the conversation is based on nonsense, so I really wouldn't be able to repeat it. She had the roast pork I had the salmon. She chose not to drink any alcohol and I did, but I ony had one drink. Dinner is winding down and I want to continue on so I asked her is she was down to catch a late movie from around my way. We ended up seeing Saw 2 which is actually a decent movie but since she saw it already she decided she was going to relax.

First she puts her head on my shoulder with her coat wrapped around her and dozed off, she then sits up looks at me and says" I'm really sorry but I was up late last night with my son and up early this morning to run errand I am just really tired.....can I lay across your lap? I say " Pretty woman wants to fall asleep with her head in my lap?????? Go right ahead.

In comes "The Firm". I was praying she wasn't going to move around too much otherwise my The Firm would have been in her ear all night. She falls asleep soundly and I continue to enjoy the movie. I wasn't upset that she fell asleep on me in a movie. Really I wasn't.

Movie ends and I am driving her home. I've been thinking about whether or not she kisses on the first date because someone women just don't do that others will suck your dick if the mood hits them right. I get her to her house and low and behold her brother from MD is there waiting to get into the house. Dammit. My hopes for a smooch go down the drain so I give a hug say goodnight and head home.

I get home and she calls me to tell me that she wished her brother hadn't showed up otherwise she would have let me in. What the fuck?! It was 3:15 am there is no kind a simple chatter that I am going to be doing at that time of morning and she knows it too. DAMN HER BROTHER. The FIRM could have an emergency meeting with the investors only to be thwarted by a special interest group.

Grrrrrrrr. That's okay because I persuaded her to invite my over tonight since I am not working tomorrow. Let's see what happens tonight with no brother around and I am stowed away in her room.

6 Comments:

At 12/12/2005 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your typing skills suck!

Hopefully all went well last night...and what do you mean..YOU convinced her...SHE wants you to come over...simple as that...don't make it seem like you got special skills in the persuasion department..LOL

You still haven't answered my question.

Happy Monday!

 
At 12/12/2005 11:53 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I'll take any gift you are willing to give up I mean give "anonymous". And as far as my typing skills are not up to your standards. I don't guarantee homeruns everytime but I will get on base.

 
At 12/13/2005 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...you think your funny...lol

I can swing a drink..even a dinner, my choice of course ;-)
...and just so you know...don't get all happy because this does NOT qualify as a date! hmph!

..and now.......what I want for Christmas...........

(you know you have to give a little to get a little, Venom...?)

 
At 12/13/2005 4:13 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Well from my top to your bottom and your bottom to my top, from my middle to your middle, if you are nice to me I just may give you a little.

 
At 12/14/2005 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU.ARE.A.NUT!

Happy Hump Day!

 
At 12/15/2005 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well damn son what the hell happened when u went over the next night???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home