Sunday, November 27, 2005

Red Kryptonite

Slish can understand what I am talking about when I say this. I was at the birthday party Saturday evening at a Spanish restaurant/club in Manhattan. The girl's birthday that was being celebrated was Bizarrio Dawson. She was given that name because she does look a little like Rosario Dawson but slightly off. Anyway it's me , my cousin Fat Dave, and Bam Bam sitting at a table eating, drinking and carrying on. The guests of the party start to enter when she walks in. 34 years old, 5'3" tall, light skinned, dsl's, and volumptous figure. Oh my god this woman is pretty. Nice smile and friendly attitude....urgghhhhhhh.....it's Kryptonite. I blame Miss Tiff for this.

We had a discussion earlier in the evening about me meeting someone that I would have an immediate connection and would I change how I feel about women that I meet. I said if I ever met that person then I would re-evaluate my outlook. Well after tonight I think I might have to do some rethinking. We had started talking and immediately started clicking and that's scary. I mean we actually do alot of the same things and we work in the same field. According to her I was saying all the right things, she knows my living situation, my marital status, my personal preference towards females. She is gassing me up like you wouldn't believe.

We start dancing and all the while I am thinking she is Latina when she's actually Black. I like her rhythm on the dance floor, she likes mine. I monopolized her time the entire night she was there just talking about nonsense and I enjoyed it.

She is stuck in my mind and I truly cannot can't get her out. Now part of me says that is a good thing but another part of me says that it is a bad thing. I will only talk about the bad. It's bad because I know what will happen to my psyche, it will become fried and I will not be able to think straight. I have to be sure and keep my head otherwise I will end up help paying for education, medical bills, car payments and insurance, rent.......I think you see my point. Red Kyrptonite is what makes Superman mortal and vulnerable to all of the elements. I hope this woman doesn't do the same to me otherwise it could mean the death of Mr. Venom.

4 Comments:

At 11/27/2005 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red Kryptonite has you blogging at 4:50 on a Sunday morning...guess a man knows when he's met the one that can either lift him higher or bring him down....damn...4:50 in the damn morning....she musta be..one helluva woman...or either your tipsy and horny and feidin' for a relationship....

keep us informed Superman.

 
At 11/28/2005 9:10 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

She made that kind of impression on me so when I got home from the city I had to start writing immediately otherwise would have lost my thoughts.

 
At 11/28/2005 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this is too funny...I must have a 6th sense for these things...I mean it has been a year...I think you should put Mr. Venom on the back burner for a minute and see what happens...and whatever you do...don't let Au Natural back in the fold...I wasn't feeling her...

ps...Does that mean my alimony is getting cut? (LOL)

 
At 11/28/2005 10:00 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

What do you mean she liked your rhythym. You two must have bumped heads the entire time you were dancing cause yo ass HAS NO RHYTHYM!!!!! Thats right nucca I said it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home