Thursday, November 10, 2005

Have you tried anal sex?

I was having a discussion with my future ex-wife about the subject recently and this is what she said " It would take alot of weed and alot of alcohol to get me loosen up back there....even then it may not happen" Why is that? I mean I know it is mostly an exit hole let's get serious if you were really hot for the guy you were with why not just bust out the KY jelly and start the party. I honestly can say that it is like a tight pussy. The holes are so close together that you can have a finger in the ass and a finger inside the pussy and rub the two fingers together.....so I've heard.

Okay maybe I know more than I heard. So I've had my finger up a few female asses. Fellas there are more ladies out there that actually like it but don't want to admit it.Out of fear they don't want to be viewed as a freak. Whatever happens behind bedroom doors is between you and that other person. But you must introduce that act very SLOWLY. Tickle it with a feather first if you have to. I know a woman who has let somebody lick her asshole and didn't stop him. I have not gone that far and I can tell you that I probably will not. Ofcourse I said the same thing when it came to eating a lady out.....so go figure.

Okay to do it properly the first time you need alcohol, a lubricate(preferably KY Jelly) and a willing woman. The willing woman is the most important part. There may be some begging, mostly from the woman telling you to take it easy, but take heed and don't go in forcefully. You must move your fingers in a circular motion before jamming it in. While this motion is taking place be sure to properly eat what's on you plate it will make for a most pleasureable experience.

On the final note please use your opposite hand. I use my left one because I am right handed. And also have some handy wipes or Puricell near by just in case someone likes to suck fingers.

Tah tah for now bitches.

2 Comments:

At 11/13/2005 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK...I am impressed. Something worth re-reading. Not a huge fan of anything anal...less it's your tongue. Even then....you ain't never never kissing me again in life..lol

So are you up for a finger in your ass...what's good for the goose is good fro the gander...riiight?

I like this post.

 
At 11/13/2005 10:16 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Lmaof...You are one nasty negro.. I LIKE IT!!!!! Knew there was a reason we click so well...Thats My Nigga!!! By the way Slish cannot partake in anal activities due to the size of his Pussy Tantalizer. Tried it once with a chick that had anal sex on the reg. She was like " Oh HELL NAW YOUR NOT STICKING THAT HORSE DICK IN MY ASS... DAMN MY DADDY'S GENES!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home