Thursday, November 17, 2005

THE HARD GRIND

Why do some woman want to cuddle when on their period? Better yet why do some woman want to make out when on their period? Even better why do woman suddenly have a toothache when on their period when making out? These are questions that I was asking myself when I was with Au Natural over the past weekend. She was on her rag and she wanted to fool around. Fooling around for me is getting my brain washed, shining the helmet, lollipopping.....I think you get my drift. So I was over there watching the Giants get their ass handed to them by the Vikings and Au Natural climbs on top of me. Now she talks more than enough shit. " Oh Mr. Venom I'm do this to you and do that to you and you'll be saying my name...rah rah rah". That will never happen. It's never been so good that I have said any females name. I'll them it's tight, I'll tell them it's wet, hell I will tell that's good but I have never told them whose dick it is.

Anyway we start kissing because she is sexy when she wants to be and then next thing that happens is THE HARD GRIND. So I respond because I am thinking well at least I can get some head since she is on her period. Nope. That's all I got is the hard grind and I fell for it hook line and sucker like I was some teenager whose never even seen, smell or sampled the pussy. I'm am truly disgusted with myself.

There is absolutely zero need to even vigorously make out when you ain't going to be able to release the hounds. Why bother? Your dick gets so hard that your balls hurt for 1hour 25 minutes and 10 seconds.....according to scientific studies.

With that said don't bother to do anything when your lady is on her rag, otherwise you may need a pack of ICY/HOT to get you through the rest of the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home