Tuesday, November 15, 2005

ANAL PART TOO?

This post is in response to the "anonymous" comment.

I am definitely a hypocrite. What is good for the goose is definitely not good for the gander.

Many moons ago when I was a college student I had to take a visit to the emergency room. I was experiencing sharp pains in my chest that literally brought me to tears, I thought I was having a heart attack because the pain was so bad my father ended up taking me to the hospital emergency room. I got admitted and they started performing the routine tests and get to THE test that is most troubling. They had to check my prostate gland. Now there is only ONE WAY to check the prostate and its thru the ass.

When the doctor said " Son I need you to turn to your side...". I started to tear up again. I looked at my father, who was in the fucking room, and with pleading eyes said "Help me". He just shrugged. Mutha fucka I am your son and this white man who seems to have big fingers is going to put a gloved, greased hand up my ass and all you can do is shrug?!?!?!? And what the fuck does chest pain have to do with my ass?!?!?!? SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!

People he brought out KY Jelly, the rubber glove and a determined look. He was going to get at my ass one way or another. That finger went up there and I swear I started to reach for shit that wasn't even there. Here's a better mental picture. Have you ever seen a dog take a shit, the back is arched and tense, the legs are doing an alternating slow walk away from the dookie, that is what I looked like. It was a most unpleasant experience. I swear if I ever have to have my prostate checked, I hope I have diarrhea that day because I am gonna shit all over the fucking doctor's arm.

Two things that I learned that evening. The first is that I am definitely not homosexual and the second is that if you have a pain in your chest do not get admitted to the emergency room otherwise you'll get screwed.

Here's your moment Slish fire away...

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing as how men have more sensitive nerve endings in this area...think about this...

I've heard that a man can have the ultimate orgasm if penetration is done the right way. lol You might want to re-think that "no finger in the ass" clause you have.

Same thing applies if your partner uses a small vibrating device (on low) or just licking between the testes and anus..the perineum. This is more user-friendly....for guys like you (NON-homosexual)...lol

Think about it and get back to me *wink....:-)

 
At 11/17/2005 11:49 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Now why would you write this story. You knooow Yo daddy set that shit up. Gave you some secret pill so your chest would start to hurt. Took you to his make believe E.R. And let that doctor pop yo doo doo coochie. Thats some Classic Shit. Explains your night tremors..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home