Monday, November 21, 2005

A Birth Day

A few years ago a male baby was born on November 21st at 6:35pm at Johnson City Hospital in Johnson City, New York and he has been raising hell ever since.

Yes today is my birthday and I decided to take the day off from work. Received birthday wishes from my future ex-wife Miss Tiff, my parents, Baby L, Au Natural, Big Sexy and an old coworker Flower who said that I will always hold a place in her heart.

I haven't bought myself a gift in awhile so I think I will purchase the new XBox 360 that comes out 11/22/05. I will also get this new CD Player installed in my car if all goes well at Best Buy.

My cousin Fat Dave called me today so I need to call him back and see what he is up to. I'll get some cake and some more birthday wishes and think about my life and where it is or isn't heading.

2 Comments:

At 11/23/2005 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VENOM

Drinks on me...literally...take me up on that yo!! lol

 
At 11/23/2005 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got somthing very special for you baby....Guess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home