Thursday, December 01, 2005

What Happened?

You would think at my age I should think about slowing down but I don't see it happening anytime soon. I was once in a committed relationship that ended really nasty a little over a year ago. Me and The Bitch were engaged to be married living the quiet life in Riverdale, when my future wife decides she can't take the pressure of planning a wedding. Mind you we really didn't have one concrete plan in place other than the time of the year and even that was constantly changing. She felt that I was always in her "stuff". I still don't know what that means and really couldn't give a shit and seriously doubt that she could explain it. There were also some others things she said she couldn't deal with which pretty much boiled down to her wanting her own space but with my assistance when needed.

Some of you need to understand that Mr. Venom wasn't always this way. Prior to the break-up with The Bitch I was one probably one of the nicest, most generous guys you could meet, ask Slish if you don't believe me. If I was on my last dollar I would give it to you if I thought you needed it more than me, that's just how I was. Slish has seen the transformation in me and I know there are times when he wants to shake his head and say " Damn nukka can you just show a little patience with the lady you just met her". Patience died the same day Mr. Venom was born, October 10, 2004.

My lack of patience has gotten so bad that I almost cursed out my step-mother the day before Father's Day over the telephone. I didn't but I did hang up on her. Any female that has met me before The Bitch is safe, all you other females out there....proceed at your own risk.

Some woman believe that a quiet man is weak man and therefore that man cannot protect them. Ain't you dummies ever heard "it's the quiet ones you need to watch out for". I think what surprised The Bitch the most is the means and extremes I used to rid her from my life. I did everything from breaking the lease on the apartment we shared to selling the car that I help her get, because she allowed the insurance to get cancelled and she expected me to help her get another policy for the car.

Even after selling the car and the division of the proceeds her last question to me was "Will you ever stop holding a grudge against me?". I looked at her dead in the face and said "Eventually...But until then I do not like you and I don't respect you.." I turned, got into my car and haven't seen or heard from her since. Sometimes I am asked if I miss her my reply " No".
My reasoning is that it is difficult to miss something I never had. I can't miss someone who didn't have my back when I had theirs. I can't miss someone would not go to the ends of the earth for me as I have done continuously for them. I can't miss someone who thinks I owe to them to make up for the tough childhood they had.

Mr. Venom was indeed raised better by his parents but still doesn't give a fuck. This psyche developed and morphed over years of dealing with The Bitch and like Slish has stated in his blog it will take a real and decent woman to give me the Anti-Venom serum. So all you needy, selfish Bitches with Cristal dreams and 40 ounce attitudes out there that think you should be given the world without putting in time and energy for a good, positive relationship....kiss my natural ashy black ass. I will demote you and only expect 3 things from you silly asses. FOOD, FUCKING AND FELLATIO. And if you are on your rag then open up and say "Ahhhhh" because I am cummin' to the party.

Venom Out.

2 Comments:

At 12/02/2005 12:31 AM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Shit what the f*ck got into you ????

Who knows you better than me. Although I heckle you regulary Your still my Favorite negro... Tell you the truth I never liked that BITCH.

 
At 12/02/2005 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...i am almost ascurred to comment...but since you have become one of my daily blog reads...i consider you one of my new best blogger friends...

*even though you never comment on my dang blog dammit!!

I truly hope you experience the woman that can change Venom back to good ol' adorable, loveable *do I shout your name out here?* ...Pre-Venom...lol

Stay positive to yourself and make sure you don't pass up possibilities by not giving anyone a chance...

Have a good weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home