Monday, December 19, 2005

GOTCHA

For the past two nights I was over at Red Kryptonite place. The first night I got there after seeing a buddy from a previous employer do stand-up at the New York Comedy Club. I call her and leave a message letting her know I was on my way. I get there and ring the bell, and there is no answer. First thought...This broad went out and didn't even say anything to me knowing we were supposed to get together. So I call her cell and get her on the phone to let her know that I am downstairs. She tells me that I will be right down. Five minutes pass and she still hasn't come downstairs so I call her back and tell her to hurry up because it is cold outside. Another five minutes pass, so now I am pissed and head towards my car to leave. As soon as I put my key in door she comes out the door and asks me what I am doing. What am I doing??!?!?! " I am about to leave because you had me waiting too long in this cold ass weather". She then says to me" I was cleaning and I had to get dressed". " Girl you looked dressed to me!" I said. She then proceeds to tell me that she just threw this on because she general cleans with little to no clothes on. Oh really?!?!?....I ran to the front door.

She introduces me to her mother that lives in the downstairs apartment and we head upstairs to hers. We sit down on the couch started talking about regular bullshit( sex, money, relationships and family). By the end of the night we are laying against each other on the couch but she is still playing hard to get with her lips but her body is betraying her. So my attitude is " Fuck it" I ask her " Would you prefer kissing me or grinding your ass in my dick on random basis". This gets a chuckle out of her. She then tells me " Maybe you should try coming 90% of the way and I'll come 10% like in the movie Hitch" I then said to her that "Maybe I'll just hit you over the head with a brick, take what I want and catch a charge later". I got her laughing harder now and she gives me a peck on the lips. I ask her if she uses her tongue when kissing she replies" Only when I am having sex". "Alrighty then I need to teach you how to use it when we are not having sex". She laughs again and gives me another kiss.

This banter goes back and forth and I announce that I am ready to leave. She doesn't want me to leave and asks to spend the night sleeping on her couch. She has an oversized love seat and is not made for myself and another person to sleep on. I suggest her bed and she quickly replies " If we were to go to my bed we will be fucking tonight and I am not ready for that yet but nice try Venom". You know a nigga had to try so she walks me down the steps kisses me goodnight and I leave. No more then five minutes later she calls me to tell me that she enjoyed our night together and is already missing me. GOTCHA. She should not have said that to me, we make plans to meet up Sunday evening at her place. I was supposed to help Slish that evening but he'll understand if I cannot make it.

To be continued.....

2 Comments:

At 12/21/2005 9:24 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

BITCH ASS...Thats why yo ass didn't show up...Had to hook that shyt up my self...AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!!!!!

GOTCHA????? And all you got that night WAS HARD DICK!!!!!lol...

 
At 1/12/2006 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your really mad at me? :-(

My email addy is on my profile...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home