Friday, December 30, 2005

Grrrrrrr.......

So I spoke to Kryptonite Monday evening, after she had a chance to speak to some of her friends. And they all agreed with me. Big surprise for her, she is quickly learning that I am not some okey doke type cat that will go along with whatever she says, silly rabbit.

Then in a true Venom style I told her that if tries that flip-flop shit again I will stop speaking to her. This got her attention because apparently she has a strong affinity for me. So the end result is that she will not be going out with other guys while she is going out with me. Not because I say so but because she doesn't want me to go out with other women.

With that settled, we proceed to move onto the next topic...why was THE BITCH and I together for three years before I proposed. In true Kryptonite fashion, she states that it was obviously my lone decision in why we were engaged in three years and not in one year (cue Godzilla music here). And in true Venom response I said this...." What the hell gave you the impression that I was the only one in control of us being engaged. You have absolutely no foundation for that comment especially when you didn't even ask me any questions!!!!!" Then I proceed say that she was in school finishing her undergrad at Temple. THE BITCH graduated in spring '03 and we were engaged in winter of '03. Then I tell Kryptonite that because I loved THE BITCH so much that I was doing everything I possible could to make her life easier and happier but she continued to take me for granted and one day I finally had had enough.

She then tells me that she can't bear to listen to me talk about the person I used to love (cue baby Godzilla music). I have had to listen to her not only talk about the men that have cheated on her as well as her divorce. She then tells me that her situation was different because it was a long time ago. Grrrrrrrrr.

Kyrptonite is getting closer to becoming a victim and I swear I am about to tell her so.

6 Comments:

At 12/30/2005 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...not gonna say a word...
just gonna wait in the cut and then pounce...after all, birthday dinners and christmas gifts still need to be exchanged.....

{insert evil laugh here}
{now insert evil little grin here}

 
At 12/30/2005 10:38 AM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Venom stop talking about past relationships and stop listening to her "Dude cheated on me stories" Next time she starts with that bullshit stick your tongue down her throat. Works everytime...lol

 
At 12/30/2005 11:45 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Fa la la la la I am just gonna walk around in a daze like some people do in relationships and ignore shit that needs to be addressed. Dippity Dippity Doo I'll just skip through the park and pick flowers because life is glorious and I am in love....uhh grrr blah..sniff....Oh now that I am awake what were you saying Slish?

 
At 12/30/2005 11:55 AM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Walking around in a daze can be liberating.

Look at the your nieces and nephews all they do is play and cry its that simple for them. They can't remember what makes them happy or sad. It can be simple for adults if we could just learn to let go of all that baggage.

Let go Venom. Your not a Vietnam Vet just a guy who had his heart broken....lol

 
At 12/30/2005 1:54 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Slish you must be out your damn mind. The reason my nieces and nephews can walk around in a daze is because they are KIDS !!!!! Kids don't have to deal with any real issues. Kids don't live in a real world, everyday for them is a fantasy. There is a difference between letting go and giving up. If I need to explain further I will.

 
At 1/05/2006 2:58 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

What happened to Kryptonite? All that talk about Tiff....Red's outta the picture just like that??? Daaaaaamn...

LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home