Wednesday, December 28, 2005

WTF

So I am having a conversation with Red Kryptonite this past Sunday about relationships. She tends to think in black and white terms, gender roles. She believes it is always up to the man to make the first move with no exceptions. The man should do this and the man should do that blah blah blah.

The conversation then turns to marriage and she states " If I have been seriously dating a guy for a year, I am expecting a proposal". " Why one year?" I said. She says" Because...I want to have more children and I want to get married so I can enjoy my husband before more kids comes along....I am 34 years old and I want more children and need to find a guy who will give me that before it gets too late.....Venom how long was it before you proposed to The Bitch"?

We were together three years before I proposed. This response gets immediately silence. She then proceeds to tell me that "we could never work because I could not wait more than a year for a proposal so we are going to have an open relationship". " What does open mean Red"? "Well" she says "it means that I will date other guys". "Okay and I get to date other woman...That's fine". She gasps and says that I cannot date other woman because it would make her upset. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!? Are you trying to tell me that you get to date other guys and I can't date other woman....Girl that is not an open relationship, what you are trying to do is tie me up until you find someone that meets your needs. She then tells me " I have to have a contingency plan otherwise I will not get what I want". " Kryptonite if you want to date other guys go right ahead but I will not limit myself to only one woman just because she doesn't want to share me with someone else...You have lost your mind".

This back and forth shit goes on for another twenty minutes and until finally I have had enough. "Kryptonite go ask anyone of your friends what you said to me and see what kind of response you get".

Now she is on the brink of getting cut loose, there is no possible way she can be serious about what she just said. I have no fuckin' idea what kind of nukkas she was dealing with before but I am not the one. So let's wait and see what happens, but I already know the results. No woman with a good simple common sense would agree with her.

There must be a classified ad with my pic on it stating all crazy nutty chicks please come see me I have a position open for you.

8 Comments:

At 12/29/2005 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you...what she said made no "common" sense. Hmm, you should ponder why a nice looking woman is single....HER RIDICULOUS STATEMENT ACTUALLY SCREAMS WHY SHE'S SINGLE....lol

Just kidding Venom...but I would tread softly around this one. And here you thought dealing with women your age would be better...LMAO Your working with an expiration date, November 26th, 2006 then it's wedding bells for you! *smile*

 
At 12/29/2005 12:34 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I know one reason why she is single. Everyman she has been with has cheated on her. You would think someone who has been cheated on as much as she has would be more patient and cautious with the men she comes in contact with.

 
At 12/29/2005 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patient?...Cautious for sure.
Everyone has their own personal reasons on why they have set conditions on dating...or expectations for "potentials". I am no different. However, in my defense...I can generally look at each person/experience on an individual basis. Otherwise sweeping statements/expectations come into play and is fair to no one.

So..you gonna give her a chance to redeem herself from her comments since you know the place that they came from...or are you gonna hang it up and chalk it up as too much work?

 
At 12/29/2005 8:10 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I'll be giving her another chance to redeem herself but I am moving the terror alert threat to amber.

 
At 12/29/2005 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hummmmmmmmmm......WTF is right...There is no way you can put a timeframe on when you are ready to committ to someone in any sense much less the "M" word.... and she is definitely giving you plenty of clues as to why she continues to be single... Crazy..but she seems better than Au Natural... only time will tell

Like I told you...you need to let me start picking out your women...Do I smell another prey in the midst?

 
At 12/30/2005 12:20 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

You know I was speaking to my friend Slish the other day and he said " Yeah Venom you should know within a year if you want to marry the girl or not". If I listen to all his advice I would be victim in a murder-suicide. Slish I hope you are reading this....you don't know your ass from your elbow at times.

 
At 12/30/2005 10:31 AM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

I know more than you think. Don't let the jokes fool ya. I've experienced waaay more bullshit than you. The one thing I know for sure is that it does not take long for a man to fall in love. As a matter of fact he'll be in love and won't tell the brawd out of fear that she might not feel the same way and BOUNCE!!!! Bruh i know you been through some shit and everytime you look at a redbone chick you have flashbacks of that BITCH and wince in pain,but lets be honest Venom, did she not leave you once before and you still went back with an open heart and proposed to her wishy washy ass 3 years later. Now ask yourself this question if she hadn't had left you before would it have taken you that long to propose.

All I'm saying is no woman is the same. Don't treat red Kryptonite like you know everything about her. You really don't. Let her actions dictate how you continue with this relationship. Can't micromanage matters of the heart.

Oh by the way. You fell for that " Oh Lets have an open relationship " That was a test asshole she wanted to see how invested you were.

ROCK ON BRUH SLISH HAS LEFT THE BULIDING.....

 
At 12/30/2005 5:32 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

The flashbacks that I have are personality traits. And the persoanlity trait I hear at the moment is self-centeredness. I didn't fall for anything, you are not reading thoroughly enough. SHE said let's have an open relationship I said fine but when SHE heard that I will start seeing other women that's when SHE shut that whole open relationship business down. I caught an attitude when she said that it was wrong for ME to see other people. Now tell me again exactly did I fall for? You are so in love you cannot even see straight. The only test I plan on taking is when I go back to school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home