Saturday, January 21, 2006

She Don't Know Shiznit

So I was supposed to go to a two parties Saturday night with Red Kyrptonite. Kinda like a meet and greet type situations. The first party was in Queens and the second being in Manhattan. The second party is where my attention will go.

This party is apparently a superficial party where its all about whats on the outside and not what's on the inside. This clearly isn't my type of scene but I said I would go anyway. So all week she has been getting on my nerves about what I am going to where because this is a "Black" party where people there will be wearing all black. I don't own a black shirt and as some of you may know not all black shirts match all black pants.

I found out about the party on either Monday or Tuesday and the party was in the upcoming Saturday. So I had a very limited time to find a shirt for this party, a shirt that I liked. Red Kryptonite wanted to go with me to make sure a pick out the "right" shirt. The problem didn't come when she ask if she could go with me to pick out a shirt the problem came when she stated that there was a guy there that she used to date and she wanted to make sure that I had on the right outfit so "he" didn't think Red Kryptonite was dating a loser. WTF?!?!?!?!?

Did she just say what I think she just said?

(enter Venom) " I don't give a fuck what he or anybody else thinks, they don'y know me. Those muthafuckas can kiss my ass and if you don't like what it is I am saying you can stand in line and join them too". Apparently I have offended her with my statements. Fuck her. Early on I had told her that she is selfish and she corrected me and told me she was self-centered. Read a book dummy. 34 years old and she is truly clueless. It's shit like this that keeps the venom near and dear to my heart.

I wish I could do that back and forth but it's pointless because she doesn't live in reality and I am not in the mood to go take a trip to FantasyLand. All I can say to you is this I told her that we will no longer be seeing each other. Yet out of her mouth that is unacceptable and she wants to make a bargain. Bargain?!?!? The only thing you have left is a pussy and since I don't want the trouble of dealing with that this conversation is moot. Did I mention that she was planning on not continuing to see me seriously anyway? This broad is nutty and needs help.


To be continued.....

10 Comments:

At 1/22/2006 12:52 AM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

I told ya. They all come with some shit. I Guess she overloaded your shit meter.

Don't blame ya. Thats a dumb bitch. Didn't she know you were Fashion challenged before she started dating you...lol

 
At 1/22/2006 11:40 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Excuse me but I do have the gear to dress nicely I just not to spend all my time in the mirror like some fashion whore.

 
At 1/23/2006 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slish is a fashion whore! *did I say that out loud?*

I can't believe she had the balls to say that to you...fuck it, she can think it...but to say that to your face!!!....good riddance.

My poor Venom....come let me take your mind off your dating issues...let's go have fun! I got all kinds of plans for things to do (as you read on my page) *wink*

@ Slishy....stop calling women bitches dammit!!! Fuck if they act like it...it's just as bad when you speak that word!! And don't write some long diatribe about me being hypocritical because I use the word all the damn time...LOL

 
At 1/23/2006 10:50 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Well ya do Beeeeatch!!!!!

 
At 1/24/2006 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your an idiot, you ass!!!!

when i see you...i'mma eff you up biotch!

**sorry Venom...LOL

 
At 1/24/2006 10:55 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@Alli. Please take my mind off of my dating issues.

@Slish. Hey cuddlemuffin, you are the last person that can call anybody a beeeyyaattch.

 
At 1/24/2006 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me know when your ready...

so many things coming up i the next month or so...i can be your date...but NOT. just your hangout buddy....*whish is so much better than a date......just don't try farting in front of me...or snoring.....but then again, I can't think of a time when we'd be in a snoring/sleeping situation.....LOL

 
At 1/25/2006 10:38 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@Alli. Okay I am having a blonde moment from you last comment .. "i can be your date...but NOT. just your hangout buddy....*whish is so much better than a date". What are you saying?

 
At 1/25/2006 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...it's been my experience, I am a much better friend than I am a partner...LOL

So, I was giving you the best option...a run for your money as it were....LOL

Venom...wouldn't you emailing me be better than...this?

 
At 1/25/2006 2:09 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Yes, emailing you would be better and I am in the process of getting your email address.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home