Monday, February 06, 2006

Payback

"..... I don't karate but I sho' know CRAZY..." James Brown "The Payback"

Put your hands together for a new character in the Venom Circus of the Stars, Akatude. Akatude is a friend of mine from school who currently resides in Connecticut. She has enlisted myself to help with a recent situation in her life. Akatude has been divorced for sometime from her husband BAN (Bitch Ass Nigga). Recently BAN lost his granny and has been calling Akatude for emotional support. Now being that Aka does have a place in her heart for BAN's granny she sat and listened to him speak his mind and heart about his grandmother.
Now that there is a link based on circumstances, BAN feels that he and Aka can be friendly with each other and even hang out once in awhile. Their marriage ended abruptly and the divorce was not clean so Aka really doesn't have a desire to hang out with him or be in his presence. This feeling was confirmed when BAN told Aka that if she comes to the funeral, she will see his current girlfriend TAB (Trifling Ass Bitch). And guess what, BAN met TAB at a second job BAN had when he was married to Aka. TAB just also happened to be one of the female co-workers that BAN hung out with at the local after work spot.
I know what you are saying, " Why would Aka let BAN hang out with a bunch of females after work and why didn't she go along?" Well for one Aka had to be up early in the morning for work and secondly she genuinely trusted her husband. She saw no need to chase after him asking where he was and who he was with it just was not in her nature. SO fast forward they get divorce because BAN couldn't handle the responsibilities of being married or felt that marriage should be one a particular way or whatever else was going through his head. This still is an open issue for her because she really doesn't know the specific reason why he asked for a divorce.
So let's recap BAN's Granny dies. BAN calls Aka for emotional support that he cannot get from his girlfriend TAB. TAB is the trick as ho who was scheming on BAN when he was married to Aka. BAN tells Aka if she comes to the funeral she will see TAB. FYI, according to BAN, TAB has already been down South to meet alot of BAN's family during New Years. It has also been said by BAN that he just started dating TAB just after Xmas. So if my Venom Math is correct in approximately 5 days TAB has impressed BAN so much that they take a road trip to meet his family.
Okay after hearing all of this Aka is understandably deeply hurt and then is pissed to the highest level of pisstivity. As some of you know I used to be a guy named Cornbred. Cornbred is helping Aka with the deeply hurt part but it's Venom will assisting her with the pisstivity. She has enlisted my assistance, Venom, to exact some sort of evil on this man. Now the quickest way to hurt a single man is to hurt his car and since I am a car guy I know of ways to disable cars. I am not talking about slashing tires or the extreme of cutting brake lines. But there are some things one can do to a car which will require a mechanic to fix. But I have spoken enough and I am not telling anybody to break any laws but I was curious if anyone can share a story they heard of revenge on the opposite sex.

5 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best revenge...is to show the other person that you have moved on and nothing they DID or DO is important to you any longer. Let them know that...basically, they are no longer an important enough force in your life for anything they do to concern you and that you only wish them the very best...

...THEN, you need to REALLY move on and stop looking to the hurt from the past and look to the happiness that is in front of you.

You only give the other person fuel when you show an act of revenge. I'd rather them not know that I am still thinking about them...or that it still hurts.

 
At 2/06/2006 2:11 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Alli chill with that noise..Venom needs to have a little fun.

Bruh tell her to have her ex hubby meet her at the crib for a little one on one action..When he gets there he notices the door is open. He walks in hears a faint noise coming from the bedroom. Opens the doow wide and sees your narrow hairy naked ass Hold up!!!! by typing that last statement would inquire I've seen venoms hairy ass. Neeeeveeeer!!! I have an aversion to the smell of sewage!!!! ANYWAY he comes in right. Sees you lacing that ass. Gets depressed and nausous all at the same time. Cause he can't believe His wife is having sex WITH A CRACK HEAD!!!!!

STAY OUT OF THAT WOMANS BUSINESS!!!

 
At 2/06/2006 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The voice of reason from Ms. Secrets!!

Slish..yea....that statement did imply some sorta visuals...from you...and his ass. And if you EVER tell me to chill with my noise...I'mma....I'mma...hell, you know just as much dirt on me as I do you....dammit...I ain't gonna do shit but still....I CAN speaks my mind!

 
At 2/06/2006 5:57 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Paint thinner? Hmmmmm. I was thinking of breaking into the car taking a bag that I shitted in and placing that underneath the seat and pissing into his heating vents. When the heat is on is car smells like hot piss and truly becomes a piece of shit. LOL

 
At 2/09/2006 2:04 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@ boogie b. It's about time you join the blog world. I was thinking of maybe eating some beef roti w/pepper - trini style and a bowl of corn to get me good and lathered up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home