Saturday, February 11, 2006

My Mind Is Telling Me No But My Body Is Telling Me Hell Yeah..Part 2

Days are starting fly by and Danger is making her presence and intentions quite known. Here comes the weekend and the back of the bus crew with some tokens decide to on going to happy hour spot in White Plains since the class day ends early. Drinks are flowing like crazy because it is a two for one special and I am feeling saucy. We were doing Georgia Ice Teas (Long Island plus one), shots of Jager and other libations. Now it's time to leave and I am giving and I am heading back to the Vernon to drop off Danger and sober up. She isn't ready to go home yet and wants to fool around I say cool but because it's 6pm the sun was shining. So I am racking my brain to figure out a spot where we can get some privacy when she suggest a cul-de-sac near her apartment. So we head over there and I kid you not the clouds start rolling in like a bad things are about to happen and they did.

A rain shower begins and so do I. Blouse is unbuttoned, the bra comes off and those 36C's are exposed and running wild. Kissing, grabbing, pulling, ripping. All this fury is going on in the front seat of a Legend coupe. My pants go around my ankles, stockings go around her ankles and you can pretty much figure out what happened at that point. Now what I am about to say next will shock or disgust some of you. I went bareback cowboy on that pussy. Yes yes I know what the hell was I thinking. This broad that I hardly know, who lives in Mt. Vernon, is being banged till her eyes cross by me without any raingear (on a side note I have since taken an HIV test which has come back negative but I'll write about that story another time). Okay so the cum tsunami is approaching the shoreline and villagers are about to get washed out to sea. Like Cape Canaveral I blast off but I don't know where it went. I'm am the fucking David Copperfield of jizm because the whole shit disappeared. I look high, I look low, I look in between and find nothing.

I don't have any little Venoms running around nor any pending paternity suits so everybody that is reading this just relax. She also informed me that she was on the pill so if I did not withdrawal the troops in time it was okay. Wiping the sweat from my brow, I roll off of her fix myself up and drive her horny ass home. I cannot believe I did this shit in broad daylight but I am not ashamed. Yeah this was turning out to be a decent summer for me but as time moves on threads start to loosen and things begin to fall apart. You know bad things happen when people flirt with danger.

To be continued one mo' time by Venom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home