Friday, February 10, 2006

My Mind is Telling Me No But My Body is Telling Me Hell Yeah

***Please note this is a special story that has several parts. It begins with me, Venom, and will finish with Slish. You will be informed when it changes from my hands to his hands. Until then, enjoy bitches.

Have you ever met somebody that you knew instantly it could never workout but you have such a strong physical attraction towards them that you say to yourself "Fuck it, I deal with the issues later". This happened to me a few years ago when I met Danger in a training class for a previous job. Danger is about a year or two older than me and hails from Mt. Vernon. She is about average height, light-skinned, healthy chest and no ass. Now since I am quite fond of the booty this was initially discouraging to me however, Danger has one of the meanest walks I have ever seen on a woman. She would just whip her shit around like there was no tomorrow. I hated to see her leave but loved to watch her go. Unbeknownst to me, I was not the only dude in class to notice this fluid movement. The other guy that notice was none other than the infamous Mr. Slish, which also is the first time we met in this tale of debauchery.

So class begins and I am discreetly eyeing this high yella chick and learning the aspects of banking. That's right a nigga knows how to multitask. Anyway I was able to catch her eye or get caught by it, depending on how you look at it, and I gave her one of those "smooth brother number one" nods and little smile. She returns it and I am thinking to myself "Cool now that introductions have been made, I need to figure a way to actually speak to her". So lunch time begins and I position myself near to make my move.

Venom: "Hey what are guys doing for lunch?"

Nondescript white guy : "Dude I'm going to the deli"

Venom: "Danger, what are doing for lunch?"

Danger: "I don't know, I wanna sit down for lunch. I think I'll go to XYZ Restaurant. Do you wanna go?"

Venom : "That's cool, let's go."

I know that's not much of a move but this was in the pre-Venom era. So everything started off innocently enough just having lunch with her and various people from training class including Slish. From there she started to sit next to me in class because it was obvious that I knew what I was doing so she probably figured it was in her best interest to position herself near the smart guy. Here is where cultivating the garden starts to bear fruit.

We had a test coming up on the material we had learned so far and Danger, who was having trouble with not only the material but with systems as well makes the first move and asks me would I help her study for it.

Venom: "Sure I'll help you but my house is kinda loud and we won't get any work done, how about your place?"

Danger " No it's hot inside the apartment (late spring/early summer) is there any other place?"

Venom " I know a quiet spot we can go let's meet up at 6pm."

So I drop her off at her place because by this time we are car pooling, well I am driving and she is chipping in for gas. So when I return she has change from conservative attire to clinging black capris and a top that shows off her assets. Before I continue I need to tell you that we already had a conversation about relationships maybe two weeks prior discussing our likes and dislikes and I swear out of her mouth came the words " I am not looking for a relationship of anykind ".

So I pick her up and immediately notice what she is wearing but I keep my comments to myself. We get to the spot (local park pavilion) and actually start to study. So everything is going all hunky dorey and we start to wrap up the session in the car because the bench was too hard for her delicate ass. What happens next is kinda fuzzy, but I do know that she started to tickle me and of course I faked being ticklish so I can grab her and get real close. I am now in her face asking her "I thought you didn't anything from anybody" She replies " I thought so too but your different". So we start kissing really hard and BANG the soldier is at attention and she greeting him with a firm handshake. I, in turn, start petting her kitty because it was purring for lack of attention. This shit goes on for what feels like an hour when I finally break away and tell her we need to stop otherwise we are going to get arrested for indecency or whatever the charge is. She says okay and I start to drive her home.

While I am driving her home she is still giving me the five finger pound and I am using all the mental powers to keep my eyes focused and hands steady on the wheel. I get her home and proceed to walk her inside. We start to get into the elevator but she stops me and suggests we take the stairs. Following her lead we go up the stairs and halfway up we start making out again and she deftly slides my hand down her pants to feel her thong. I ask " Is this for me?" and she responds "Yes it is" (happy happy joy joy). The groping ends and I get her to her door with all my fluids intact. This might be one times where I experienced the worst case of Smurf Nuts ever. I kiss her goodbye run home jump into the shower and wonder what the next thing Danger is going to get me into.

To be continued by Venom

1 Comments:

At 2/11/2006 9:57 AM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

You see how slow yo ass is..should of hit it right then there..NERD!!!!!..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home