Monday, March 06, 2006

Another Cock In The Hen House

I was down in Charlotte, NC this past weekend for CIAA basketball tournament. For those that do not know, the CIAA tournament is the Black college version of NIT or NCAA tournament only shorter. The weekend didn't have a promising start. My flight out of LaGuardia was delayed for two hours for some unknown reason. However I finally get on the this puddle jumper and land without incident in Charlotte. Things are looking up because it is sunny and the temperature is in the 50's.

I shed some of the NY garb that I had on. Meaning I removed my skully and waited for my ride and host for the weekend my One and future ex-wife, Miss Tiff. As always Miss Tiff is pleasant to look at and we make our way to the mall. I detest the mall and if Miss Tiff didn't know then she knows now. But since it has been a little over a year since I have last seen her and 4 years prior to that, I just sucked it up and trooped on. I had made a promise to Miss Tiff to get her a house warming gift. And I fulfilled that by buying her a comforter and bed skirt for her bed at the Palace. The shopping continues, I make a not so subtle hint that I am hungry and we catch a quick bit to eat. Up to this point her "man(?)", Little Man, has been making more calls than he usually does through out the day. Hmmm I wonder why? We continue eating and solidify plans to meet up with one of her girls from Richmond who I haven't seen in awhile, Sidepiece. Now the name doesn't reflect in anyways who she is as a person. The reason I call her Sidepiece because in my little fifedom there are three main women in my life. Miss Tiff (aka The One aka Future Ex Wifey), The Mistress and SidePiece. Miss Tiff gets all my money when we divorce because she caught me cheating with the Mistress and I end up being with Sidepiece by default. Which when you step back and really look at the group, all of these ladies are very attractive so I really don't end up losing.

Not much happened on Friday other Bizmarkie's party and some light drinking of Hypnotiq and a double shot of Patron Anejo. Saturday was a little different. I started drinking at 12:30pm, stopped in between 7-9pm and started again after that. More Hypnotiq, Heinekens, Rum and LemonDrop shots. I was mixing the hell out of everything and feeling nice. The Mistress is killing the Cranberry Vodkas, Miss Tiff has a strangle hold on the Lemondrop shots, apple Martini's, and whatever else she can get her hands on and finally Sidepiece is feeling a little under the weather so she started off with juice and then retired to the apple Martinis. Like yesterday LM is blowing up Miss Tiff's phone like a suicide bomber and I am the reason why. He felt threatened by my presence even though Miss Tiff's relationship with me is non-sexual....for the moment (insert evil laugh). Anyway we (Miss Tiff, Sidepiece and myself) had back to the house and LM is pissed that we did not turn around to pick him up. As designated I made an executive decision to take my ladies home, besides one had to use the bathroom and the other wasn't feeling too great. We get back to the Palace and Miss Tiff was waiting for her appointment with Jimmy. LM enters and is introduced to Sidepiece and they head downstairs. Neither Miss Tiff nor Sidepiece knew that I was still awake otherwise I would have met my "nemesis".

Now it is my opinion that LM needs to impress me and not the other way around, due to the fact I have deference and have known Miss Tiff since college. I swear I did not hear anything but I can bet you dollars to donuts that when the doors closed on the room in the lowest level LM wanted to murder that pussy. I guess he wanted to drive home the point that he was the only one fucking Miss Tiff that weekend and wanted her and myself to remember it. The unfortunate thing for LM is that I didn't hear a peep and Miss Tiff drank so much that she can't remember a damn thing which serves her right, selfish nigga. Sidepiece and I are upstairs on dry dock looking at each other while 2 floors below LM is probably trying to punch a hole through the chooch. LM cannot take my spot in Miss Tiff's life no matter what he says, no matter what he does, no matter how well he does it. It's not that I think that I am all that. Okay maybe just a little, but I have time invested and when you have as much time invested as me the only way I can lose it, is if I fuck it up. And since I don't plan on doing that, all of you insecure bitch niggas can expect to hear my name spoken with Coke and a smile. And for you ladies out there you can expect the same when I mention Miss Tiff name.

So the weekend has ended and even though I saw no parts of any pussy I still had a good time. And yes the call volume from LM did drop after I left, go figure. He acts like phone sex doesn't exist. So once again LM feels safe and secure in his "position" and I am giggling my ass off at his expense.

7 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well why the hell didnt u fuck Sidepiece????????????

 
At 3/07/2006 7:50 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I don't think Sidepiece was digging me enough to do that also I couldn't fuck Sidepiece because she was feeling a little blue or should I say RED. Understand?

 
At 3/07/2006 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand...LOL

Bud-da, your saying you woulda hit Sidepeice off some of the Chocolate Boy Wonder HAD she been feeling better? Wait...where is the brown bag chick? Oh yea...she's up here in MV waiting on your ass to get back home......... I see you Venom!

I like the run down of your fifedom....silly ass!

 
At 3/07/2006 2:11 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@nona. If Sidepiece wasn't feeling under the weather and was into ME then that would have been a possibility. However logistically speaking the question is where in the Palace. I can't do it in Miss Tiff's room and I am not going to funk up her son's room which leaves the bathroom and Miss Tiff's office. Also I was not prepared to go singing in the rain without my raincoats.

 
At 3/07/2006 5:20 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

DON'T BELIEVE SHIT!!!!He wouldn't have hit off side piece. Even if she came into his room Locked the door pulled her panties to the side and said. " Sup Cornbread "

 
At 3/07/2006 9:40 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@Slish. If you ever seen Sidepiece you would understand what the hell it is I am talking about

 
At 3/09/2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said...

yea he sounds a lil insecure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home