Friday, February 24, 2006

My First Time

My first time in a strip club. I know I was in college at the time. I went my boys Squirrel, B-Love, Columbia and Ninjaman. We all piled in Squirrel's Monte Carlo and made our way down to The Wedge in Hunts Point. Hunts Point is located in the Bronx off the Bruckner Expressway. You can pretty much anything from street racing to street women in Hunts Points. If anybody out there has seen the HBO special "Hookers On The Point" it is one in the same. And if anybody has seen a burgundy Monte Carlo rolling throw the camera shots....it wasn't us.

We enter The Wedge and it is what can be expected from a strip joint in Hunts Point. It's greasy, smokey, kinda dark and the "ladies" are sub-par. During this time lap dances were $10 dollars for about two songs and there is no special room for the dances. If you wanted a dance you had to drag a chair over into the corner and get your feel on from there. Columbia was messing (dating?) with a dancer in their already so he was occupied and the rest of us had the pitchers of Miller just flowing at the table. Yes I said Miller, we were all between 21-24 years old we weren't making any real money at the time. So we are watching the dancers, drinking brew, cracking jokes and generally just having a good time. The night is winding down and I have been keeping a mental tally of the possible women that I wanted a lap dance from.

My internal thinking process went like this;

1) Makes good eye contact. If you make good eye contact and maintain it then I place you on the short list.

2) Energy. She has to look like she is enjoying herself up there. If you don't look like you are having a good time then I won't have a good time when receiving the lap dance.

3) Attraction. I have to obviously have some sort of physical attraction to you. Some woman think that if they are pretty and they are naked then that's all they need. That I feel is one of the biggest mistakes a stripper can make. You have to make yourself attainable otherwise you'll scare of some of your money.

So I picked my choice of poison and so begins the dance. I think her name was Cinnamon or whatever name she chose that compliments her skin tone. She tells me that she is a nursing student. I tell her "Aren't we all". She tells me that I need to move my big set of keys. I tell her "Those aren't keys". She then tells me not to stab anybody in the parking lot when I leave. I laugh and pay her for the dances. I had a good great time that night. Fortunately there are other stories strip clubs and you read about them shortly.

4 Comments:

At 2/24/2006 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The way you told me the story was funnier............

Your keys? It get's that hard? Let me...never mind I forget, this is a family watched site........lol

 
At 2/25/2006 1:31 AM, Blogger ChezNiki said...

Well, he's already offered to show us his um...er, cajones on the last post so I think its only fair...
:-o

 
At 2/25/2006 2:51 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

The story I told you was of a strip club in Miami. And I write about that.

 
At 2/25/2006 8:19 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Venoms jimmy felt like little keys when hard instead of THE DAMN DADDY!!! response I usualy get when up in the strip club.

LOL...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home