Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Twhat Is That Smell?

So I was co-hosting one of my best friends bachelor party, Cookieman. Now what made this party a little unique was the fact that he was already married. Cookieman got married to his wife IRS in a civil ceremony and about a year later they had a traditional wedding. So it was my game plan to do a bachelor party since I didn't have the opportunity to do one before he got married. Cookieman got the okay from his wife and it was on. Now since it is generally the best man's, Hulkster, responsibility to plan such events, I asked if I may do the planning since Hulkster profession doesn't allow him much free time.

So off I go to plan an evening of debauchery. I enlisted another close friend, Steeler, to help with the planning since we where doing the event in MD. Maryland is the midway point for guests that would be traveling from NY where I lived and VA where Cookieman lives. As per Cookieman's instructions a guest list was formulated and the calls went out. In total 15 people were invited and 12 were committed and paid for. I also got a limo for the fellas and the last and of course the most important detail was the dancers.

The Internet is a mysterious yet wonderful tool to use when searching when in need of information. Went to Google and typed in " Washington D.C. Exotic Dancers". Numerous hits came up and I finally decided on this site called "Dream Girls(?)". The only reason why is that the site had pictures of the girls that danced (excellent Smithers). So the first girl I called took a good picture but that did not translate well in the flesh. I set up a meeting with her and Steeler so he could check her out. He meets the girl and already he is turned off. Needless to say it didn't’t work out. So on to the next group, we ended up finding three different sisters, three different shades. Redbone, Caramel and Dark Chocolate were looking good.

The party begins and everybody is having a good time, drinks are flowing and money is flying. Cookieman is enjoying himself and so am I. Then one of the fine ladies breaks out a dildo and they get to work on each other. From that point Dark Chocolate brings out the whip cream and tells the Hulkster and Cookieman to lay down. Hulkster backs out because he doesn't want stripper sweat on him so I jump at the opportunity to take his place. Bad move, Chocolate puts the cream on her privates and then proceeds to sit on Cookieman's face first then mine. Now she spread it all over his face and then moves and squats over mine. It was at that point I smelled something funny. Damn do I smell mac and cheese? Oh hell this funky broad is gonna sit on my face. A little man inside me jumps out and says " Venom !!!!! Close your eyes and tuck in your lips and hopefully it will be over soon".

It felt like she was on there for about an hour. When she finally got up I ran to the bathroom to wash my face off. She must of have at least two of the four basic food groups in her pussy. I had to scrub the hell out of my face because at the time I had a thick beard and everytime I took a breath I smelled mac and cheese. Once that smell was gone though I went on and enjoyed my night.

6 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT was nasty ass hell!!! LOL
You let some stripper chick sit on your face????!!?? Slish is gonna talk about you for DAYS!

...and to think, I was gonna give you a peck on the lips the other night...NOPE...not now...ewwww!!!!!!

 
At 2/17/2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said...

WOW...she had the nerve to do that and be stinkin on top of that...dang she brave lol. That's just nasty...now why her girls let her even dance smelling like old spam bus seats

 
At 2/17/2006 12:34 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@alli. I have had my lips on numerous lips since then. You act as if you never wrapped you DSL's on some salty nuts before. So maybe it is I that needs to ask you where your lips have been.

@honey-libra I know she wasn't drunk. She must have been just plain horny and wanted to see what see could get away with.

 
At 2/17/2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

hahaha..You nasty mofo. Now you know it wasn't her pussy you smelled. It was probably that nasty ass beard you had.

You should have put some hot sauce on the pussy add to that mac cheese flavor.

 
At 2/20/2006 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

....are we at war Venom....

 
At 2/21/2006 9:58 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@alli. No we are not at war.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home