Monday, February 27, 2006

All That Glitters Ain't Gold

Is there a problem when you have a line item in your monthly budget for strip clubs? I don't think so. This was just after I graduated college and was working as a temp for the local phone company. Once a month Fat Dave and I would go to the Golden Lady Gentleman's Club located just off the Bruckner Expressway in the Bronx. I need to make a correction to the previous statement. Once a month I would accompany Fat Dave to the Golden Lady, he was more of a regular there. Back then my budget was a meager $100 to $150 per month for the club and I would spend every dime of it. Either buying lap dances and drinks for myself, Fat Dave, Bam Bam or any of the fellas that was with us for the a night of tomfoolery.

During that time Golden Lady was the hottest spot to go to. Lap dances ranged from 10-20 dollars and for your money you grab a piece of ass or stick a titty in your month if you so chose to. You even had DJ's on the local radio station giving shoot outs and doing special shows at the lady. "This Saturday there will be a 100 lovely ladies at the Lady. Cum and experience them. Doors unzip at 11pm" would be an example of the flyers. There was even a mailing list you can get on.

Butterfly, Silky and BabyDoll were just some of the names we became familiar with. And they became familiar with us. I think it was Silky that gave me my first lap dance at the Lady but I can't remember. There were alot of memorable shows at the lady. One that stands out for me occurred when two girls who said they were sisters did a show together. They were playing with each other using dlidos, pulling anal beads out of each other asses and for the finale. One sister put a condom on her foot and stuck her foot into the other girls pussy. Now I have heard of some weird shit but I ain't never seen it until then. I was impressed because the girl with a foot in her pussy took it like a champ.

You know back in college my roommate Timbuk and I were actually going to be exotic dancers. Now for anybody that knows me the first thing that is going to pop out of your mouth is " Venom your narrow ass is couldn't be a successful stripper". And I would agree however, Timbuk pointed out to me that woman like to have a variety when it comes to strippers. It's true some women like slim niggas and I was going to be the one that honed in on that niche. I had a name and everything, Chocolate Boy Wonder. So the plan was to hook up with a promoter that I knew as well as step up our workouts to tighten things up even further. But like all dreams of grandeur that failed before they even started and based on my chosen profession I think it would be frowned upon by my current employers.

However if there are any ladies out there that would like to hire Venom as their "private dancer". Give a brotha a holla on the comments section.

9 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 10:21 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Your an ass... Nobody wants to see you anorexic ass do the Beyonce booty dance...

Hmph HOLD UP!!! that thought just made me run to the bathroom so I can THROW UP!!!!!!!

 
At 2/27/2006 11:50 PM, Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Now hold on...let a woman with a pocket full of singles be the judge of that. What's good, Boy Wonder?

PS - I love the tag team you and Slish got going...but I'm unclear on the timeline...which one of you piped the other via this Danger chick? lol Shame on you for going raw dog on that hot mess!

 
At 2/28/2006 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...wise...sista said: Shame on you for going raw dog on that hot mess!

No doubt.. hopefully u get your annuals..

 
At 2/28/2006 12:17 AM, Blogger ChezNiki said...

Variety is the spice of life!!! You and Slish can combine forces and go on the road together...I think Ill need a show up in Boston on the next upcoming National holiday...are yall available on St. Patrick's Day?!?!?!? LOL

 
At 2/28/2006 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn son, i am ur cousin and i never knew u wanted to be an exotic dancer. i wish u had told me we coulda been on stage together and been the "Wonder Twins"!!! oh shit did i just say that out loud?????????

 
At 2/28/2006 2:02 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@ so wise sista. I got Danger before Slish did. He didn't tell me until sometime afterwards that he hit it.

@fat dave. If i knew I would have included into the mix.

 
At 2/28/2006 2:04 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ so wise sista we both piped her. Venom got the draws 3 weeks before I did..lol

 
At 3/01/2006 11:37 AM, Blogger The_Practitioner said...

"Chocolate Boy Wonder" - that's funny just saying it out loud.

But on the real bruh, you should look into the strippin' thing. Fat Gurls got duckets to stuff.

You could be straight on your gas money at a minimum (lol).

 
At 3/06/2006 5:23 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Whoah. I'm not pass the condom on the foot that... I heard putting a foot in yo' ass(ets)... but that has dropped down to some other level...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home