Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Mistress

This is so silly.

So I get a call the other day from my One, Tiff. Apparently she and my Mistress are chatting it up and having drinks. Awww hell I didn't think they would start socializing after meeting one time. Yes they are both in the same sorority but this is gonna fuck up my whole plan. The last thing I need is my One to find out I've been cheating on her. I already lost so much from the first time around with The Bitch and if Mistress blows the whistle then Tiff is gonna have my nuts. I don't mind the money issue, I can always make more money. But please don't take away my pussy.

I finish my abbreviated call with my future ex and I swear no more than ten minutes later I get a call from Mistress. She's been reading the blog and she's pissed.

Mistress: "Venom why don't you write about me in the blog"

Venom: "Because baby you are special to me and I don't want to share you with anybody else"

Mistress: " Nigga I share you with your wife!"

Venom: "Come one now Boo you know that's not fair, I told you before I was getting a divorce it just takes time"

Mistress : "Well listen up Venom, I am tired of getting the day before Valentine's, the 2nd day after New Years' and all the other shitty days."

Venom : "Honey you know I can't just leave. My lawyer said I need things finalized first, besides I think she's cheating on me with some Lil Man and I need to get proof."

Mistress: "Yeah well mutha made ya and mutha fuck ya, nigga if you don't write something about me I'm going to tell (click. she hangs up)

Venom: SHIT !!!!!!!

Listen if the Mistress's coochie wasn't so sweet to eat I would have told her to go to hell but I didn't and now I have resigned to writing this fluff piece for her. Let me try and give you a visual of my Mistress. In heels she almost if not 6 feet tall, dark hair that runs down to her shoulders. A silky smooth caramel complexion, very well proportioned and a infectious smile. Oww weee is thick and thin in all the right places. The reason why she is my Mistress is obvious to just me. She does things that my wife won't do, like giving me professionals. I either gotta have my wallet ready or a tablets of GHB or rohypnol to get some special service from Tiff. Not with The Mistress, I could be watching the game and she'll pop it in. I could be driving to the corner market and she'll pop in. I could be walking to the kitchen to make and sandwich and SHE WILL POP IT IN ! Like a baby with a pacifier it soothes her. And of course I am more than happy to oblige.

Fellas have you ever just had the picture of someone in your head and immediately you get a chubby. That's what The Mistress does for me. I don't appreciate her making that threat but I can understand where it's coming from. She feels neglected and right fully so because a lot of my free time is spent with Tiff. I'm sorry baby Big Daddy will be there tonight to make it right.

This is so silly.

4 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 4:15 PM, Blogger Paula D. said...

OMG! This is hilarious!!!

 
At 3/17/2006 8:53 AM, Blogger ChezNiki said...

So if you need head on demand? Why not wife the Mistress???

...you know they have probably already discussed you, right?

 
At 3/17/2006 11:31 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I just want to put it out there that this post is completely fabricated. There are only three true facts. I did receive a call from Tiff and she was at The Mistress's house having drinks. I did receive a call from the Mistress about writing a story about her and that this post is so silly. Just working my imaginative juices.

 
At 4/28/2006 7:20 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui said...

This was so good...*lol*

Right, I'm with RobMack, I need to go back and see what I missed...*lol*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home