Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Tin Man part II

Like I was saying earlier I thought that was the last I was gonna hear from LJ but I was wrong. During our time apart I would still receive emails on occasion from her and would reply back but nothing serious just light hearted. My attitude towards her changed from liking her to being on guard with her because she didn't like the candy inside the wrapper.

I left a DVD over at her place and she kept asking me when I was going to pick it up and when was I going to take her out on my motorcycle. Like Scooby Doo "Huh?!?!?" This occured on a Sunday and since I had nothing else to do I got my bike and my extra helmut and made my way over to her place. We take the Hutch North to Merritt Pkwy and ride up to CT and back. On the way back I am noticing that she is massaging my sides and I return the favor by rubbing on her leg just to see where it would get me. The ride ends and I drop her off at the house, give her a hug goodbye and kiss on her forehead. She gives me a look like "Nigga iz you crazy you better kiss me like you know you should". I look at her and say"What? I thought you didn't like what was inside the wrapper?" She tells me that she was having a blonde moment that day and wanted try again. So kiss her until she is light headed and send her on her way.

Now I am thinking I'm some sorta bad ass because she can't get enough of me. When in all actuality there are things in LJ's past which cloud her judgement as well as effect the way she handles people and situations. Now Slish told me that I shouldn't write about her past. Slish also told me that I shouldn't write this story. One out of two ain't bad. So we are going through the paces of being with each other and the sex is grrrreat. But like the novel by Chinua Achebe, things fall apart. There was a internal conflict brewing inside LJ and it came to ahead one afternoon in August.

At that time I was actively pursuing avenues to get my happy ass to the DC Metro area to make a fresh start. I had mentioned this to LJ again and she went off on me. Told me how could I do this to her and how she wished she never met me and so forth. (Cue Godzilla theme...Venom enters). I told her I had wanted to do this when we first started talking and was as serious then as I was now. I had had enough of her mood swings, her constant questioning of why I am with her and the twisting of my words to something completely off based. I told that I was through with her and her ways.

You would think that after this encounter we were through with each, but that mutha fuckin Slish talked me into going to a party in Manhattan where I saw LJ and coincidentally met Au Natural (October 24, 2005 post). There were several mistakes I made on my part that night.

Mistake 1: I wished LJ a Happy Bday

Mistake 2: I walked her upstairs to her apartment because she was really drunk also Slish asked me to make sure she got to her door (he's an asshole).

Mistake 3: Horny as fuck, I stepped inside.......

You durty muthas can probably guess what happened next but you wont see me write it until the next installment.

Stay tuned you blog whores.

6 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I wanted to know all the details......not so sure now. I'm thinking that you should follow Slish's advice and not finish....

Is this YOUR cleansing or just someones business you wanna tell...?

 
At 3/29/2006 11:31 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@The one. Depending on your point of view it can be seen as my business and her business. I actually spoke to Slish about writing it and his initial reaction was to go ahead and do it. Now he is getting cold feet but he will be adding on to my story through my blog since he is currently in contact with LJ and doesn't want her to read it on his blog. He fears that she will read it and will snap loose. I told him that the only people that know her true identity are me and him an nobody else.

@R Mack. Trust me there is no midget. But the facts are true and the feelings are honest. Just not sure if the story ends up being four or five parts.

@future blogger comments. This is probably the most intimate and potentially character damaging story I have ever told.

 
At 3/29/2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Paula D. said...

You know I can't get enuff!!!!! Waiting for the rest of the details!

 
At 3/29/2006 1:47 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Why you gotta put the blame on me

1. LJ was not supposed to be at that party.

2. I could not in my right mind let her drunk ass take the train home from manhattan that night.

3. I told you to walk her upstairs.

Bloggers I'm waiting in The batmobile for what seemed like a lifetime cause venom hasn't come back. I'm like WTF is this nigga doing. Right when I go to pick up my cellie to call Venom he calls me first and says " Slish LJ is throwing up I can't leave her like this take yo boy home and come back for me." I say " Kewl " I drive off. Then it hits me!!! MUTHAFUCKA is lying. LJ has a very High Tolerance for alcohol SHE NEVER THROWS UP!!!! They fucking!!! I'll give him 2 minutes and circle back..lol
I drop my boy off and come back for venom.He comes downstairs and gets in the car I say " You must think i'm slow " he starts laughing. Joke was on him cause that night he stuck his dick in cement...

 
At 3/29/2006 3:03 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@Slish. Fool you knew what you were doing when you said to me that I should walk her up the stairs. And yes I stick my dick in cement but it wasn't day. Me and you can't keep commenting on this otherwise the story will unfold before I get to write it. So I'll stop responding to you and you stop responding to me.

 
At 3/29/2006 4:24 PM, Blogger ChezNiki said...

Okay so, this sounds like it might be really ugly and there is the distinct possibility that LJ may read this. So maybe yall should run it past Agent 99 first, for a woman's opinion on whether the story is BlogReady...
...but the real question is: This is the second Venom/Slish JointWhoring story in six months, is there a pattern emerging here? The Dynamic Sex Duo? Hmmmm!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home