Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tiffany's Diamond

Date: March 1,2007

I have landed in Charlotte for the CIAA Tournament. Hanging with my homegirl Tiffany and the Get Fresh Crew. Guess what??!?!? I have found my second wife. It's one of Tiffany's friends, Er'body. Er'body literally knows everybody. If I remember correctly she is a flight attendant by day but in the evening she is trying to get her party promotion business up and going. Every party we went to Er'body knew somebody and the party. But this story isn't about Er'body. It's about Tiffany and the diamond that she wants.

Tiffany has a son that will be going away to school soon and I guess you can sorta say she is having a empty nest syndrome. Though her son has lived with her parent's all his life she has still stayed very active in his life. More than some parents that actually are in the same household as their children. Her family support system is such a strong one that she was able to get her diploma, bachelor's and masters degree. The downside would be that she was not able to spend everyday watching her son grow into the well adjusted fine young man that he is today.

I had a conversation with her about children. She wants another child (a girl I believe but don't hold me to that) but in order to do that would like to be re-married but if she wasn't married she would at least like to have a special "connection" with the father of her child. I sat there and listen very carefully to her as I always try to do. As I stated before Tiffany is my "One" and it does bother me when things don't work out for her when she more than deserves it.

Call it love, call it sheer stupidity but for more than a brief second I was about to open mouth and ask if she would ever consider to have my child.

WTF ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

I know, I know, I know. As I am typing this right now I am texting her to tell her that this story is about her. She probably will not speak to me for awhile after this one which is understandable. But fuck it I am being honest. I know this completely contradicts the previous story "Disconnected aka Losin that Good Feelin' which points out how out of wack my head is.

I didn't open my mouth blurt out what I was thinking. And up until now she knows nothing about what was going through my head. We are just really good friends(seriously) and love her too much to put her through my bullshit. But if circumstances were different, I'd everything in my power and try to give Tiffany the perfect diamond that I know she wants....a little girl.

14 Comments:

At 5/01/2007 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would it be about trying to make the diamond or actually giving her one?

...so if I am remembering correctly from back in the day when blogging use to mean something to your nar'rha ass... Tiff was the one we wanted for you right? The one you wanted for you! but you were too asshole-ish to go get her and make yours because you want to play still....right? Oh, and I forget "just a friend"...even if the physical isn't there the heart surely is.
No? That's not her? My bad. BUT I think it was...and if so, then stop effin around and be grown about your shit...
Babies Venom? Damn...like that?

*...please oh please..don't call me on my shit, thank you*

 
At 5/01/2007 4:07 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Little Girl??? Tifanny if your reading run...The only baby Venom can give you is a GORILLA with pink nipples...RUN TIFFY RUUUUUUN...lol

 
At 5/02/2007 9:58 AM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@BLAH. Hmmm how oh how should I start pulling cards from your deck. You have some friggin nerve but alas I left this blog open for comments and I am not going to go there with you. And just because you care for someone doesn't mean it's a good idea to be with them, you should know that better than anybody else....oops did I just call you on your shiznit?LOL

@Slish. You watch too much fuckin' T.V. It's been awhile since I spit fyah at someone and if it's gonna be you today then so be it. I'm gonna catch Shawnla one day and show her the video I have you throwing feces at the visitors to the park.

 
At 5/02/2007 11:47 AM, Blogger *snake*bite* said...

That is so sweet! - Not so venomous after all are you!

It is nice that you feel so strongly about someone and the fact that you would rather be friends to protect her from any shit that is happening with you at the moment.

Would be nice if things changed and you both get what you want - all in the fullness of time!

xXx

 
At 5/03/2007 10:12 AM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Thats all you got! You getting old.Maybe you do need to settle down and have a baby. Can see it now..You, Tiffy and box of PLAID COLERED DIAPERS!

 
At 5/03/2007 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really am exempt from ppl calling me on my shit... I know too much of everyone else business...LOL

Babies, Venom? ...BABIES!
...don't forget to send me a baby shower invite... I lubba babies.

*ps...buy your boy a dictionary...COLERED?

bloopty!

 
At 5/03/2007 1:59 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@Slish. Why do I even bothering wasting insults on you. It's lke picking on kids in the "special" class, pointless. Nice spelling buddy.

@Blah. There's is nothing that you know about me that wouild cause me to pause. However I DO know stuff about you !!!!!!!!

 
At 5/03/2007 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUH??!?!

Youre only back for ten minutes and I am already confused...

 
At 5/03/2007 10:13 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

I said I was the GREATEST not the SMARTEST...

 
At 5/04/2007 3:57 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@chezniki. what's the confusion ?

 
At 5/07/2007 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where ever you recieved your source of info from... ummm, I am sure it would be my same source.

 
At 5/07/2007 7:37 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@Blah. Putting me on blast will not work Bloopy. Youi know a nukka don't care.

 
At 5/18/2007 6:54 PM, Blogger proacTiff said...

Hopefully that "Diamond" won't turn up at the "Player's Club" for work later on in life.

"Make that money don't let it make you."

Pro'

 
At 6/17/2007 7:07 PM, Blogger EqualOpportunityCrush said...

i'm so late.. but damn. babies? Diamonds? Tiffany?

Just think things through carefully. This is definitely NOT the type of decision to make at the spur of the moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home