Saturday, July 08, 2006

Get Your Freak On

Okay so you all know in my previous story, Young, Dumb and Full of Cum, that my evening was ruined by a fight.

I shared an interesting tidbit of information with FatDave and BamBam about a girl I used to date called Red Kryptonite during that same night. I would provide the link to the previous stories about Red however, I too lazy to figure it out so just go back to January and read about it.

Fat Dave and Bam Bam asked if me and Red ever did the do. I laughed about it and said what any red blooded nukka would. "Dawg I banged it like a screen door in a hurricane......bang bang bang bang....But you know she has a kinda odd fetish". This ofcourse piqued their interest. I proceeded to tell them that Red Kryptonite likes to be choked while she's having sex.

Their mouths dropped when I said that.

" Yeah man, she likes to be choked while she's having sex". Now I was about to tell them which hand I used when I was choking her but the "ladies" had arrived and I had suddenly became distracted. Now I bring this topic up because this is the first time I ever ran into somebody like this. You hear about people who like golden showers, being vomited on or shitted on, or slapped around and etc. But to actually be involved in this is quite an experience.

I have no clue what the conversation was that made her tell me this. How would you say something like this (a fetish) to a person " Yeah girl after dessert why don't we go back to my place and you grease that 3 inch heel and shove it in my ass".

Y'all may laugh but seriously, some woman like to get their asses smacked while having sex. Others like when their hair is pulled. There are some that like a little biting action, not enough to draw blood but enough to leave a DNA print.

Short of killing someone, what is going to far when it comes to sex?

Is it all fair game or do you have a line that you will not cross?

So which one of you bloggers out there is willing to share with us what is too far? I wouldn't vomit, piss, or shit on anybody no matter what. Besides I have horrible eating habits which at times includes a lot of corn. LOL

9 Comments:

At 7/08/2006 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time here....very interesting post. I think everyone has a line that they won't cross. Mine has too much on the other side to even start naming, but you can believe that anything dealing with bodily functions damn sure fits in that category. Physical abuse too. Anything you could go to jail for....you can't try out in the bedroom.

 
At 7/09/2006 7:44 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

You try choking me....you about to catch a case!

Nibbling, ass smacking...there maybe some other things I like...but you hurt me...and it's on like Donkey Kong!

YOu left bruises and whatnot on her? Did she start to turn purple? You be pickin' some doozies...LOL

 
At 7/09/2006 9:32 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Your stupid...Why don't you tell the truth, That its you!! Who likes to get slpped on the ass!!!

 
At 7/10/2006 8:59 AM, Blogger *snake*bite* said...

Knibbling on the ear, squeezing of ass and a couple of other things are just natural foreplay for us sexual active human beings but as far as choking, excreting any bodily fluids or any of that NASTY shit (not to be a prude). Like diva said any shit u can go to jail for, don't bring it to the bedroom or other places you do the do.
Have fun by all means but keep it clean peeps keep it clean!!!
Peace
xxS*Bxx

 
At 7/10/2006 9:22 AM, Blogger onefromphilly said...

First time commenting.. Hmmm interesting post! Hair pulling, in a caressing kind of way, ass slapping, and nibbling are all quite sensual. And sex that "feels so good that it hurts" it about as painful as it should get! But hell to the naw with sharing waste from your body with anyone else but the Tyde Bowl Man. LOL

 
At 7/10/2006 4:00 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Ewwww, corn....*lol*

Well, I like the choking, smackin, hair pullin, biting...MOST, fuck that, ALL except one, are too scared they will hurt me, so they don't do it right, so I guess thats why I love him so much, cause he do it RIGHT!!! SO call me NsaneLeeSane, cause thats my name...*lol*

But if someone wanted me to piss on them, I would, and never call them again...and I would piss at they house not mine...*lol*

 
At 7/10/2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@Diva. Thanks for stopping by.

@Blah. I didn't leave any bruises, I was very careful on how I did it.

@Slish. You still mad I caught you in the Village promoting your DVD "Return of The Turd Burgular"?

@Snake, Nsane & 1fromPhilly. Welcome to my little world of oddidity.

 
At 7/11/2006 10:11 AM, Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Nothing that leaves bruises Nothing involving my anus
Nothing involving piss, vomit, or shit
Nothing involving guns or sharp pieces of glass
Nothing involving something tied around my neck (that dominatrix mess)

Other then those things we cool!

Mr. Venom your mind is warped...I'm convinced!!! But this was a good post!

 
At 8/16/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Paula D. said...

I am so behind on reading my favorite blogs! This is so crazy! I'm not into anything crazy, but a nice ass slap never hurts :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home